103

Chapter 103 [Spirit Recovery] City Management Captain Attack 4

    The subject clutched his heart and rolled on the bed, and Jun also went into the bathroom to wash up.

    When Jun also came out of the bathroom, the other party was still clutching his heart. If the other party's face was not full of joy, Jun would have thought he had a heart attack.

    Pixius raised his head: "Call again."

    Jun Ye: "Xiaoxiu."

    So Pixius continued his tumbling.

    Jun also sat by the bed and opened the breakfast brought by the other party. It was still hot, and the temperature of the soy milk did not drop at all.

    Jun also looked at the object rolling on his bed in surprise, not understanding how the other person managed to warm up breakfast with supernatural powers while being so excited.

    When Pixius calmed down, Jun had already finished eating the custard buns he bought, and was taking off the lid of the soy milk, trying to wash away the sweetness in his mouth with soy milk.

    "I want to drink too." Pixius leaned over and hugged Junye, and leaned towards Junye's mouth.

    Jun also turned his head, held the back of Pixius' head, and passed a mouthful of soy milk over.

    Let you even add so much sugar to soy milk!

    "Mmm! Mmm..." Ma Ma is so sweet!

    Pixius was red-faced and had difficulty breathing, and tried to grab Junya's shoulders with both hands.

    After finishing the soy milk, Jun also withdrew, and Pixius fell limply on his shoulders, with misty eyes, panting and coughing.

    "You are so flirtatious, why can't you even take a kiss?" Jun also patted him on the back to calm down, glanced at the white soy milk on the corner of the other's mouth, reached out and took out a tissue to wipe Pixius's mouth.

    Pixius blinked his misty eyes aggrievedly, and after Jun Ye finished wiping his mouth, he turned his head and buried his face in Jun Ye's shoulder.

    His pretentious face is gone...

    Baby is in pain, who knows that theory and practice are so different. Isn't it said that kissing is licking and sucking? Didn't mention it was filled with soy milk...

    Jun also felt that his mouth was still very sweet, but seeing the object was shocked, he didn't want to throw him away, so he had to go to the kitchen with the object to find water.

    Hold the object in one hand, and hold the water cup in the other.

    Pixius: "..."

    - Woohoo, I was wrong, I'm actually a weak 1.

    ——Although weak, but very capable!

    After half a glass of water, the sweet taste in my mouth finally dissipated.

    Jun also put down the cup, put the object down on the sofa, and comforted him: "It's okay, I'll teach you, take your time, you have plenty of time."

    "Why are you so proficient? How many times have you hooked up before me?" ?" Pixius stomped on Jun Ye's leg twice angrily, so lightly that it could be ignored.

    Jun also pinched his partner's swollen cheeks, and said, "I've never been with you before." Baby, you've never managed to overwhelm me.

    Pisces choked.