20

Chapter 20 [Zerg] Female attack 20

    Jun didn't pay any attention to him, Joshua just asked self-consciously: "Do you like male or female cubs?"

    Jun also glanced at Joshua in surprise, don't be too obvious in favor of males over females.

    "I think male cubs are easier to raise." Joshua blushed and lowered his head.

    What a joke, if the female cub is as perverted as his female father, which male would dare to marry, but not all males are like him who can sacrifice the rear for their sweetheart.

    Thinking that the pregnant female needs to be irrigated, and that he can finally turn over and sleep with the female today, Joshua was so happy that he wanted to jump up, he couldn't help unbuttoning another button when he was so excited.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    This is all untied below the chest, and seeing two pink spots faintly exposed at the opening of the collar of the male insect, Jun also doubts that the purpose of the young master wearing this "conservative pajamas" is not for From the doorway to the bed, right?

    Jun also went into the bedroom first, and called up the report of the Tianjia clan from the terminal, and heard the sound of the young master locking the door, and then a heat source was pasted behind him.     There is an obvious height difference between the male and the female standing together.

      As a native Zerg male, Joshua didn't feel any awkwardness in his posture of hugging Junya from behind, and contentedly put his cheek on Junya's back. rubbed on.    

     "Jun..." I will try my best to fill you up.   

      Jun also clearly felt the changes in the male's body. In the past, when the young master was the recipient, he always needed to tease him a few times before he would respond. Now, it's just a one-sided hug, and the male can't help it? !    

      MD! A male with a head full of yellow waste!    

      Jun also broke Joshua's claws, threw the virtual screen loaded with the Tianjia royal family x life report with his backhand, and threw the male insect's face, and walked to the bed with a livid face and bowed to get the quilt.  

    The broad and strong shoulders, the thin waistline, and the upturned bath towel... Cough cough.

    Joshua hurriedly covered his nose to prevent himself from fainting from the gushing blood. He has always known that Jun Ye's figure is very good, but he never knew that just looking at it can make him so excited.

    Turning around and seeing Joshua's reaction, Jun also twitched the corners of his mouth slightly, put down the quilt, and took out a large pillow that can cover half a male insect from the storage container.

    Originally, he wanted the young master to sleep on the folding bed he brought, but now...

    since the young master is so hot-blooded, as a female monarch, he has to help the hero to vent his anger.

    "Jun?!"

    Seeing Jun walking over with a pillow, Joshua instantly stood up straight, like a soldier waiting for an officer to inspect.

    Pillow, you are pregnant with worm eggs, of course it is necessary to rely on something to cushion during mating. In other words, he was going to confront you head-on, so shy... Joshua

    watched expectantly as Jun also walked up to him, and lifted him...up.

    "You're pregnant, I'll just go by myself." Joshua climbed onto Junye's shoulders with both arms helplessly, but he didn't dare to put his weight on it.