100: World 6

Chapter 100 [Spiritual Energy Recovery] City Management Captain Attack 1

    【Task object cannot be *! ! ! ]

    [You are number 0! ]

    [Counterattack does not exist! ]

    [The counterattack was struck by lightning! 】

    ·

    Dididi——

    Jun Ye opened his eyes, and the threat of the "system" hopping back and forth echoed in his mind.

    The goal of entering is a pure white ceiling, a room with white walls, and the smell of disinfectant in the air.

    Looking down, two nurses strolled by outside the window on the inner wall, and a man in police uniform looked down at his watch.

    Further down, the white quilt and sheets, and his hand that was dripping.

    The map in the upper left corner of the field of vision shows yellow dots and seven or eight green dots. This is the first time that there are so many friendly camps just after entering the new world.

    Something hard was placed under the pillow, and it hurt my head...

    咔

    ——The sound of the door opening, Jun also glanced at the system map.

    Green dot, own camp.

    A man in his early twenties came in, wearing a military uniform, but he didn't look like a soldier, his white hair was extremely eye-catching.

    "Captain, how do you feel now? Are you dizzy? Are you dazzled? Can you see what I am?" The visitor compared his thumb and index finger.

    For some reason, Jun also didn't want to talk to him, closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead, thinking about how to get away with it.

    This person gave him a very familiar feeling, and the other party was obviously familiar with the original body.

    Captain... Yuan is also a soldier? But it seems that the hair color of the man is obviously dyed, and the army must not be very regular.

    Bai Mao, who was ignored, retracted his fingers with a dry smile, and reported earnestly: "Cough, Captain, this is the No. 1 Hospital, and you have been in a coma for two hours. The person who caused trouble has been sent to school for ideological education. The psychiatric person who sneaked up on you has not been found yet, and the data team is screening and searching..."

    Jun Ye suddenly opened his eyes.

    Thunderbolt? !

    He was initially struck by lightning when he was dealing with an attack by a person with lightning abilities, and then he got that "system" somehow.

    Could it be... this is his original world?

    He once suspected that the "system" killed him. How could a fourth-level superhuman be able to hack him to death?

    No, according to this person's words, he was attacked by a psychic supernatural power? How could it be...

    Jun also forced himself to calm down, he didn't just have a few dreams after being mentally attacked.

    The system map is still there, and the system is still there. He has experienced five completely different worlds, and the details of hundreds of years of life. If all these can be faked, then the "person" behind the scenes can no longer be called a person.