98

Chapter 98 [Beastman] Merman Attack 8

    "Chir... chirp... chirp..." The

    wings covered the top of the head, smooth.

    The corners are gone...

    Xiaoxiu held his head in despair, he couldn't speak any common language, and could only whine purely and mournfully.

    Jun also threw the scissors and bird feathers off the bed, stretched out his hand and pulled Xiaoxiu's wings off his head, and said with a sneer, "Do you think this is the end? Don't shrink into the bird's shell, take the shape of a human, and tease yourself Come out and bear it yourself."

    "Chirp..." No...don't.

    Xiaoxiu felt that his lost feathers were hurting, his bald head was hurting, and even his heart was throbbing. Thinking of the torment that Big Yu couldn't deal with once a night, he shivered and dared not take shape in the face of Jun Ye's cold eyes.

    Jun Ye moved his fingers, unhurriedly grabbed the feathers on Xiaoxiu's neck, and squinted at him.

    "Chirp!"

    Xiaoxiu wailed suddenly and disfigured, it was a lot of hair, if he lost a piece of bald neck, he wouldn't need to be a bird.

    "Heh." Xiao Mian.

    Jun also dragged the pitiful man with a nut body covering his head to the head of the bed, and folded the man's muscular legs onto it.

    ...

    This is a crush on the bird, Xiaoxiu feels like he is going to be bitten by the fish of the big fish.

    Jun Ye stared blankly at the limp place of the subject, and his expression of surprise was beyond words: "I can't get up anymore? It's actually worse than yesterday..."

    "Chirp..." Xiaoxiu shrank his neck, and said, "I've only got up this day. After drinking a bowl of fish soup, I'm hungry, hungry, and can't hold on..."

    "..." It's justifiable, right?

    Jun also didn't want to play a one-man show when the other party couldn't get up, so he immediately leaned over and hugged Xiaoxiu, and raised his fish tail upright.

    I plan to rely on deeper stimulation for a quick fix.

    "Chirp... chirp, chirp..." Xiaoxiu obediently leaned on Jun Ye's shoulder, screaming continuously.

    He knew that Big Yu was in a bad mood, so he didn't dare to touch his scales at this moment.

    "Damn it..." Jun also buried his head and bit Xiaoxiu's neck angrily.

    It may be because there is not enough time, or it may be because he remembered what the subject said "want to end", he couldn't get out at all.

    Xiaoxiu opened his mouth to comfort Jun Ye, but closed his mouth with a strong desire to survive.

    Only cooperate with raising the head, so that it is more convenient for Jun to bite.

    Xiaoxiu thought to himself, he can't speak at this time, and he can't hurt Big Fish's masculine self-esteem.

    It's really pitiful that the big fish differentiated into a male, but couldn't do it overnight. Unlike him, after confessing three times in the water last night, he can still do it twice in one night today.

    Did Big Yu get jealous, and that's why he kept torturing him like this, refusing to give up?

    Such a big fish who likes to pull hairs but is not fertile really looks like a wizard with a weird temper, so he can stand the other party's temper after his differentiation.