45: World 3

Chapter 45 [Xiangshao] Guidance attack 1

    His consciousness became more and more drowsy, and when he woke up a little, he saw the three-no system screen again.

    With the experience from last time, Jun Ye became much more proficient this time, and at a glance, he found something wrong. There was a number beating in the place where the hourglass was originally, and that number...

    5——

    4

    —Jun Ye suddenly It took a few tenths of a second, and then realized that this was the countdown to sending him to another world. I didn't care about why the time was so fast this time, and hurried to look at other information.

    Right:

    World LA2 [mission rating D-]

    3 —

    Middle:

    Congratulations to the host for clearing World LA2, and will be automatically transferred to the S-level mission world after 3 seconds.

    2——

    Notes below:

    PS: Please don't do things outside of your identity, the host! ! !

    1 -

    Left:

    There is a new circular icon that says Mall, but there is nothing on the shelves below.

    0

    —Consciousness fell into drowsiness again.

    In a trance, Jun also felt that his body became very light, so light that someone could blow it up with a single breath.

    He heard the sound of a hard leather sole stepping on the hard ground, accompanied by the friction of clothing.

    In just a split second, a picture was sketched in Jun Ye's mind.

    It was a man wearing a cloak, like the protagonist or villain in a novel, he had slender legs, and every step he took was big, calm and powerful, with strong oppression.

    The footsteps were getting closer and closer, and Jun could almost feel the wind from the person walking, and the feeling that the body was so light that it could float was more obvious.

    The sound of footsteps stopped when the man walked about three meters in front of him, and a slightly cold male voice came: "Guide?"

    It seemed that some restriction was released with this sound, and Jun also felt that he The world around me suddenly came to life.

    Cars, music, yelling, and talking and laughing from afar, a series of sounds poured into his ears.

    The night, the alley, the street lights, and the man in the hood in front of him...

    "Who told you to come, Greenton or Elena?" A cold voice came from under the hood.

    Like Mermaid World, Jun has not received any information about this world, and he has never heard of these two names, so of course he cannot answer.

    But now, Junye's attention is not on this person's question, he is staring at the small map unfolded in the upper right corner of his field of vision.

    The mini-map hasn't changed much. The little blue dot referring to himself is still the same, and the pedestrians on the main street more than ten meters away from him are still the little yellow dots.