51

Chapter 51 [Xiangshao] Guidance Attack 7

    Jun also thought that he needed to spend more time talking, for example, how scumbag his physique was, and he couldn't bear the bravery of the sentinel... I

    didn't expect that he just mentioned it, and the little lonely took the lubricant, half Kneeling up, wetting his fingers without any pretentiousness, he turned his back away.

    The muscles contracted and tensed due to inhalation made Jun also suffocate, and he couldn't help being a little dazed.

    This should be the biggest physical difference between Xiao Lonely and his companions in other worlds. For the first time, Jun is also fascinated by muscles.

    From the most superficial point of view, when I met the young master, what I liked at first was only his face, which was more delicate than that of a woman; for Gu Juexiu, it was only because I was curious about the way mermaids copulate.

    And the little withdrawn... It should be the masculine muscles on the opponent's body that lured his appetite.

    I really want to take a bite...

    it must be very elastic and chewy.

    While Jun Ye was staring at Hughes salivating, Hughes was also paying attention to Jun Ye's reaction.

    He hadn't seen the appearance of the guide when he had a physiological fever, but he had heard many descriptions about it.

    No matter which version of the description it is, the guide will soften into a puddle of water, only open his legs, sobbing and begging the sentry to give him something, or he will wrap his arms around the sentry passionately, in short, it will not be like this now.

    His guide looked at him like a plate of fried rice ready to be served.

    It's already very slippery, do you really want to sit?

    Hughes' heart tightened, bearing the questioning of his conscience.

    That is the guide you need to care for your whole life, even if he is sick and weak, you can't hold him in your arms and love him so much that you can achieve a permanent union. You can't put your desires on such a little guide who doesn't understand the world for your own selfish desires.

    That's a guide that needs your care...

    that's your guide... a guide that can bond with you...

    Hughes put down the empty medicine tube, wiped his fingers on the thin quilt, and stretched out his hand to press Junya's ankle.

    Conscience or something is not as important as combining with a guide.

    Jun also didn't know the tangled storm in Xiao Quo's heart, so he took off his clothes and pants, raised his head and exchanged a wet kiss with Xiao Quo's heart.

    Hughes controlled his desire to go deep, every kiss was a shallow taste.

    ...

    Under the dim blue light, the burly Dark Sentinel stretched his body muscles and squatted up and down on the bed.

    The sickly little guide trembled and coughed from time to time, like a hypoxic carp jumping on the shore, every cough hit the dark sentinel's teeth that almost gnawed.

    ...

    ... ... ... the

    next morning.

    Ding— ding bell

    —

    ding—bang bang bang—

    after the doorbell rang three times, Hughes let go of the sleeping guide curled up in his arms, and pulled a piece Putting on her nightgown, she reluctantly helped her waist to get out of bed.

    Walking to the door, Hughes put down his hand on his waist and opened the door calmly.

    The door opened, and at the same time, a hard leather boot sole magnified in front of his eyes.

    Hughes quickly dodged and dragged behind him. Hughes frowned slightly, looking at the culprit who was being held back, he unconsciously felt a little hostile.

    His Majesty the Emperor, who was pulled by his wife to stabilize his body, looked very unhappy.

    Doesn't open early or late, but opened the door when he was about to kick the door. This sentinel is very scheming.

    The emperor took a quick look at Hughes who was wearing a nightgown with red and swollen lips, snorted coldly, and pulled the robe to go in.

    The emperor noticed that the sentry in front of him frowned, but why would His Majesty care about the thoughts of a sentry who bullied his son?

    Eyes raised, footsteps raised...

    Then... His Majesty the Emperor was pulled out by the wrists of the people behind him.

    His Majesty the Emperor stared blankly at the Empress who passed him: "..."

    Wronged! angry! Queen, how could you treat me like this!

    The emperor followed with a beastly desire, but the queen turned her head as if she had eyes behind her.

    When the eyes fell on the emperor and the red-haired lion, the queen frowned in displeasure, and said in a deep voice, "We are all waiting outside." The

    youngest son is a guide, and the situation is unclear at this time, so how can we let the sentries enter the dormitory ?

    The queen made an explanation and walked in. He believed that the emperor would definitely not come in again after saying that.

    Then there was a slam of the door.

    The queen glanced back in surprise, the dark sentinel had already let go of the doorknob, and followed.

    The queen didn't say anything, he had already walked to the bedside.

    On the bed, his young son curled up into a small ball, with the tip of his nose buried in the quilt on one side, sniffing and dawdling, as if he was looking for something, and fell asleep unsteadily.

    The bed sheet on that side had obvious dents, and there was a person lying on it not long ago.

    Hughes walked around the queen, sat down on the head of the bed, stretched out a hand, and gently placed it in front of the little guide on the bed.

    The little guide rubbed the tip of his nose lightly to feel it, as if confirming something, he pressed his face on the back of the hand in satisfaction, wrapped his hand under the quilt, and hugged the sentry's arm.

    Her Majesty the Queen, who was worried about her son being bullied all night: "..."