42

Chapter 42 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 14

    Before the marriage, the mermaid had been isolated from outside information, and it was not until she moved to this glass villa that Jun also had her own electronic network products.

    Gu Juexiu, who was almost healed from his injury, went to Junye's side, teaching Junye to use an electronic product called "Master Brain" similar to a terminal, just like teaching uncivilized primitive people.

    Gradually getting closer, the body is close to each other, and every hand-in-hand guidance can cause a burst of friction.

    From turning on the main brain to shopping on the Federal Network, Gu Juexiu's posture also changed from sitting on the bed with Junye's chest with his arm close to him, to a pendant on Junye's back.

    Gu Juexiu hugged Junye's waist from behind happily, resting his chin on Junye's shoulder, watched Junye's skillful operation, and inserted a few words from time to time.

    "You're a quick learner. Will the cultivation center teach mermaids to use these things now?"

    "Our accounts are connected, so you can buy whatever you like."

    "I've customized a set of scaling tools for you. I can help you trim your scales every day."

    When he said this, Gu Juexiu's hand had already touched Jun Ye's tail.

    Jun also can't understand the passionate feelings of humans in this world for fish tails, so he can only bring Gu Juexiu's slender and straight legs to think in another way.

    Maybe it's because after becoming a mermaid, the imagination was also restrained, and the empathy failed, so I finally checked the real thing.

    Jun also withdrew his hand calmly.

    Savoring the feeling just now, it seems that he understands why the other party loves fishtail so much.

    This investigation brought a little sequelae to Gu Juexiu.

    That night, after lying down under the same quilt with Jun Ye, Gu Juexiu closed his eyes and his body was stiff all night. The next day, he was woken up by the alarm clock set on the main brain, and got up with two panda eyes.

    Jun also got up afterward, and was amazed to see the national treasure animals around him.

    After washing up, Jun Ye leaned over with a shy face and kissed the national treasure good morning, slapped him away, and slid slowly into the pool.

    As a three-good husband in the new era, Lieutenant Colonel Gu decided not to be as knowledgeable as a mermaid. After feasting his eyes, he took his coat and went out to make breakfast.

    The kitchen is on the first floor.

    A minute later, Lieutenant Colonel Gu returned the same way.

    Sitting upright on the edge of the bed waiting for his partner to have enough fun.

    Jun also came out of the pool.

    Lieutenant Colonel Gu hurried forward, handing the bath towel and picking up the clothes, with a dignified face, not looking at the mermaid below the waist.

    "How about this skirt? It's very convenient to move around on land."

    Gu Juexiu took out a mermaid skirt with a short hem and a tight upper part.

    Jun also glanced at him, raised his eyebrows at Gu Juexiu, and asked, "What do you want?"

    Gu Juexiu blushed, moved to Junye's side step by step, and hugged Junye's neck to imprint on his lips.