28

Chapter 28 [Zerg] Female insect attack 28 (end)

    After watching a few videos of the Tianjia family that night, Joshua fell into a period of nervous sensitivity for a long time.

    Symptoms include being wary of the food Junye handed him, forgetting to breathe when Junye’s hand touches a certain part when kissing, almost holding his breath a few times, and intentionally or unintentionally staggering the bathing time, and always putting on clothes The most conservative kind.

    Jun also kept silent about all of these, and at the stage when he needed to keep an eye on the little boy to make troubles, he would be much better off without the young master's daily teasing.

    So much so that when Lindsay and Xavier came to visit their grandson, they saw Joshua wrapped up in a ball, which was in stark contrast to the military female dressed in cool clothes.

    Xavier thought that his cub was sick, so he hurried over to ask, while Lindsay gave Joshua a "I understand you" look.

    While the females were discussing parenting, Lindsay sat next to Joshua, patted Joshua on the shoulder and said, "Females are always hard to satisfy, but feeding them is the responsibility of males, you... You can eat more supplements."

    Joshua looked at Lindsay in disbelief, does the male have the responsibility to feed the female? Lindsay nodded gravely at him.

    Immediately afterwards, Lord Xavier pushed the pup cart over, chuckled and leaned into Lindsay's arms, talking about the past of raising cubs. The expression is very indescribable.

    I don't know whether I feel that the image of my male father has collapsed, or I feel that the other party is greater.

    That night when I turned off the lights and fell asleep, thinking about the responsibility of the male insect, Joshua, who was lying with his back to Junya, gritted his teeth, untied his belt, and pulled Junye's hand to himself with a blushing face in the dark in front of you.

    "..."

    Jun Ye was silent for a while because of the touch of his hand, and then he pressed it suspiciously.

    Joshua gritted his teeth, his body trembled violently, his cheeks became hotter and redder, and just as he was about to groan~, he heard the female behind him say: "Your pectoral muscles...are you too big?" A little smaller? I can't feel it at all."

    The temperature on his face successfully exploded at this moment, Joshua angrily shook off the female worm's claws, tightened his clothes, moved to the side of the bed and curled up.

    Jun also looked at the male worm that shrank far away, and silently reflected on himself.

    From the perspective of male psychology, what he said really hurt self-esteem...

    Thinking of this, Jun also moved over helplessly and hugged the fragile young master into his arms, and comforted him: "It's okay, the chest muscles are so weak." Things, you can still have them if you practice more."

    Joshua was annoyed and snapped Jun Ye's paws around his waist, and scolded sharply: "You still like big-breasted males!"

    Jun also thought It automatically replaced "male with big breasts" with "female". After thinking for a while, the young master didn't understand what a woman was, so he manually changed it back to "male with pectoral muscles".

    Nodding noncommittally: "Yes."

    Although the pillow bug is a white chicken, he doesn't mind the young master even if he has a little muscle.