60

Chapter 60 [ABO] Omega Attack 3

    Jun Ye's smile this time was indeed from the heart, without any falsehood, but the face of the person opposite changed instantly.

    He watched Fei Xiu blushing visible to the naked eye, covering his mouth and nose reflexively, with a panicked expression.

    Before Jun also understood what happened, the screen went black and the other party unilaterally cut off the video.

    Jun Ye stared blankly at the blacked-out screen for a second, and instead of calling back, he raised his hand and typed: What's wrong with you?

    Because of the change in altitude, a few drops of water flowed backwards from the fingertips back to the arm, and Junya's eyes followed the water droplets.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    He seems to understand something, this time the object is still a little innocent, and he spontaneously combusts without teasing.

    There was no reply from the other side, and Jun also remembered that the other party seemed to be still sitting on the aircraft, so he couldn't help but feel a little worried.

    Jun also turned off the water, wiped the water stains on his body with a towel, and walked out of the bathroom quickly while putting on his pajamas.

    Although I told myself in my heart that it is impossible for the other party to lose control and roll over just because of looking at the body of the same sex, I also know that this is not convincing at all for a comrade who has bent over several worlds.

    While staring at the screen and continuing to poke at the other party on the chat page, Jun Ye opened the closet and took out a set of clothes suitable for going out, and directly prepared his hands.

    After poking for half a minute, it was enough to make a simple development, but there was still no response from the other side.

    Jun Ye opened the neckline of the already baggy pajamas, and was about to take off and put on the outwear, when the screen scrolled down, and the news on the opposite side jumped out.

    [Fixiu: I'm fine. ]

    [Fei Xiu: You...]

    Fei Xiu has sat down on the sofa chair again, only his face that has not yet cooled down and the tie that has been torn apart show his distress just now, fortunately the aircraft is set to autopilot , otherwise something will happen.

    Fei Xiu's input fingers paused, what should he say "You..."?

    His eyes moved to Omega's head portrait, which was a selfie of Omega lying on the bed, with a very delicate and lovely face.

    He had seen this photo when he received the invitation from the other party for a blind date. At the beginning, he just thought "it looks pretty", but now his mind was filled with the appearance of Omega just now.

    ——In the steamy bathroom, the wet Omega lifted his hair and smiled at him. Whether you close your eyes or open them, all you think about is the appearance of Omega, the smiling eyebrows, the corners of the mouth raised, the drops of water falling from the body... and the two spots of red on the chest.

    Looking at this photo again, what appeared in front of his eyes was the fully disheveled Omega lying on the bed, silently inviting him... On

    the other side, Omega sent a question mark.

    Fei Xiu shook his head, threw those sinful images out of his mind, looked at the question mark sent by Omega, and fell into silence.

    What can he say?