61

Chapter 61 [ABO] Omega Attack 4

    Jun also noticed Fei Xiu's distraction, and his hands became a little heavier. He rolled his tongue and changed the gentle touch just now, and the offensive became fierce.

    Directly entangled Fei Xiu so that his breathing became disordered, all his energy was devoted to not letting himself suffocate, and he couldn't think about anything else.

    One kiss.

    Jun also stopped his hands in satisfaction, and the tip of his tongue lingered in Fei Xiu's mouth for a while before withdrawing.

    Jun Ye gently breathed into Alpha's red-hot ear, and said, "Go to the bathroom, I'll wash you first."

    Fei Xiu wanted to show that he came here after taking a shower, but the kiss just now made him cry. A lot of sweat, afraid of being rejected by Omega, agreed.

    Reluctantly let go of the Omega in his arms, but was taken into the bathroom by the Omega.

    "I, I can wash it myself..." Fei Xiu glanced shyly, although he also wanted to face Omega naked, but it was too fast, and the place shouldn't be in this transparent bathroom.

    Jun ignored him, and took off the shower to adjust the water temperature on his own.

    He didn't believe that the other party would obediently wash the inside.

    Seeing that Omega didn't answer, Feixiu hesitated for a while, but silently went to the side to take off his shoes and socks.

    He prepared a lot of supplies for Omega's physical fever, but he never thought of getting a pair of slippers for himself, so he stepped on the floor tiles with bare feet.

    Fei Xiu raised his hand and pressed on the first button of the shirt. After checking the water temperature, Omega started to search for something in the mirror cabinet on the sink. He gritted his teeth and unbuttoned it.

    Every time a button was unbuttoned, Feixiu would secretly take a look at Junye, and when he saw Junye take out a small rectangular packing box and remove something that looked like pointed glue, he only undid four buttons.

    Fei Xiu quietly squeezed the loose shirt, trying to cover his chest, but kept his eyes fixed on what Omega took out. I thought to myself, this tube of glue seems a bit big, what is it used for?

    Jun also removed the seal of the lubricating oil, and then put the tip on.

    Turning around, seeing that Fei Xiu was still struggling with the buttons, he put on the lubricating oil and stepped forward, and cleanly stripped him clean.

    Fei Xiu's whole body was on fire, and he didn't understand why Omega was so... bold and unrestrained.

    He wanted to protect both the top and the bottom, especially when he found that Omega's gaze fell behind him, he was even more shocked, and wished he could have another hand.

    Such a shy posture must be ridiculous for an Alpha, so Feixiu had no choice but to suppress his own thoughts, and stood straight in front of Omega, with his head held high and his chest held high, in an aboveboard manner.

    The heart is super nervous...

    Jun also kicked off his little hair mop, and stood on the floor with Feixiu, with two pairs of feet, one big and one small.

    After taking the shower, Jun also lightly kicked Fei Xiu's calf, and said, "Go lie down on the sink."

    "Oh..."