77

Two weeks passed, a well-regulated funeral ended, and life returned to peace.

    Nothing seemed to change except for one less person to sleep with each night.

    Jun also looked at the daily schedule on the terminal, and raised his hand to delete more than half of the entries for going to the gym.

    These days, the object still uses the shell of a housekeeper to follow him to the fitness club, but just stays in the rest room, prepares some refreshments and snacks, and no longer clings to him every step of the way.

    Without interruptions from time to time, this should be a good opportunity to exercise, but Jun also feels that these exercise programs have become boring.

    What's more...the subject hasn't had sex with him for two weeks. The flashy muscles he trained according to the preferences of his subjects were not for showing off to himself.

    Thinking of this, Jun also relaxed his body, let himself sink into the fur couch, and closed his eyes.

    It was raining outside, and the water droplets hit the glass shell of the conservatory, which was particularly hypnotic.

    Jun also failed to fall asleep, he heard the sound of someone approaching.

    The man walked in the rain with an old-fashioned big black umbrella, his steps were steady.

    It's just that for some reason, the other party stopped at the door of the greenhouse, and there was no movement for a long time.

    Jun also silently counted the time the man stayed at the door with great interest.

    When he counted to 519, there was a knocking sound of the door.

    Jun Ye frowned, wondering if he was a second behind in counting.

    The door was pushed open, and a gust of cold wind blew in, lifting a wisp of hair from Jun Ye's forehead.

    As the cold wind dissipated, Jun also heard the sound of deliberately light footsteps, and the man stopped in front of him, with the wetness of rain and the faint pheromone of a middle-aged Alpha on his body.

    Jun could also feel a scorching gaze falling on him, making his breathing disordered for a moment.

    The other party should not have noticed, and stood beside him quietly, and there was no movement again.

    1, 2, 3,...

    You also feel that you can count a number that suits you this time.

    And when the man came back to life and reached out to stroke his hair, he just counted to 419. Perhaps this is a hint of fate.

    "Sir," Fei Xiu carefully pulled Jun Ye's hair that was blown up by the wind back to its original position, and said softly, "You shouldn't be sleeping here."

    Jun Ye turned his head and turned his face to the glass outer wall.

    He thought it was pretty good here, the bed provided for a single person was small enough, and he could sleep warm by himself, not to mention that there was heating in the glass room.

    "Sir..."

    Jun also heard a soft sigh, and then felt the other party leaning over.

    Fei Xiu: "Perhaps you don't mind if I carry you back to your room."

    Jun Ye suddenly opened his eyes, meeting Fei Xiu who was leaning over.

    Feixiu paused, and his gaze shifted unconsciously to Omega's slightly pursed lips. It seemed that there was no color in it...