46

Chapter 46 [Xiangshao] Guidance Attack 2

    Jun, who was surrounded by a group of white coats for more than ten minutes, was lying on the bed in a daze, listening to those white coats and discussions.

    "It's recovered very well."

    "The physical value is only one level worse than that of ordinary people."

    "Not bad, good self-cultivation, and more sun exposure. Of course, don't spend too much time in the sun. How about an hour a day?"

    "Or Forty-five minutes."

    "Okay, whatever."

    Jun Ye: "..."

    Yes, your brother-in-law! This weak body is obviously so weak that it's about to die, okay? !

    But Jun also can't speak at all now, and when he opened his mouth, it turned into a heart-piercing cough.

    And those doctors looked completely familiar, as if in their eyes, it was a miracle that they were still alive.

    Several white coats went out happily, and only the young doctor who was squeezed into the corner at first poured Jun also a glass of warm water.

    "You, drink slowly..." The young doctor held the water glass in one hand, and put Jun Ye in the other, letting him lean on his shoulder to support his body, and said softly, "Don't choke..."

    Jun Ye The heart is very irritable.

    MMP, when has he been cared, protected, and fed like this? This posture is also very TM awkward.

    The damn weak body is actually weaker than a mermaid...

    Maintaining good traditional virtues, she drank a glass of water clean.

    Jun also let out a long sigh of relief, and lay back on the raised hospital bed at the head of the bed. Just as he was about to thank him, when he raised his eyes, he bumped into the little doctor's abnormally red cheeks.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    Wouldn't it be what he thought?

    He just saw a nurse in a pink uniform. This must not be a world where everyone is gay. Boy, your sexual orientation is very dangerous!

    Unable to say the words of thanks, Jun also held his heart and continued to cough, and retreated a little farther away without a trace.

    The little doctor got up immediately: "I, I'll get you another glass of water!"

    Jun Ye raised his head from the pillow he had sunk with difficulty, and said in a hoarse voice: "No, cough! Cough! No, Cough..."

    "Then... I'll open the window a little bit, the director said you need some ventilation." The little doctor ran to open the window a little while speaking, then turned his head and looked at Jun Ye expectantly.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    Is this meant to be praised?

    Jun also cleared his throat and was about to say something when he heard a somewhat familiar sound of footsteps and subconsciously turned his head to look.

    Dangdang—

    a tall black-haired man in a white coat and a mask knocked on the open door of the room. He glanced at Junya and the little doctor calmly, then lowered his head and pushed the cleaning tool walked in.