110

Chapter 110 [Spirit Recovery] City Management Captain Attack 11

    "The secret realm has disappeared." The first group of people who came up from the sea reported.

    The law enforcement team sealed off the coast of the inner sea, and except for some people with special escape abilities, the rest of the outsiders were all arrested.

    All the law enforcement team members present were questioned one by one about their law enforcement experience that day, and they were not responsible for the rest of the matter. The supernatural case team took over the follow-up investigation of the mysterious ocean incident.

    Jun Ye and his law enforcement team members traveled back to City C through space to assist in the investigation remotely.

    Along the way, Pixius, who was in the form of a pistol on Junye's waist, seemed extraordinarily quiet.

    Did the inheritance of the secret land come to you? Is it doing you any harm? Why are you so quiet...

    Jun also put his hand on the gun several times, but didn't say anything.

    Until returning to the apartment, Jun Ye quickly took off his coat, took off his pistol, and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

    After waiting for a while, Pixius' weak voice sounded in Jun Ye's mind: "I...I want to Fuck. Dead."

    "Dry?" The subject did not enter the water after going to the coast with him, but would a person with all abilities be thirsty?

    Jun also put his pistol on the sofa, turned around and went to the kitchen to pour water.

    Looking at the empty water dispenser, Jun Ye opened the refrigerator, reached for a bottle of mineral water, and heard a rustling sound behind him.

    Turning around, the object of the naked body was writhing on the sofa, and the expression was definitely not very happy.

    so uncomfortable?

    Jun Ye frowned slightly, and quickly walked back with the mineral water.

    Gut feeling it's definitely something to do with the system.

    It must be the inheritance of the disappearing secret realm...

    Jun also stepped in front of the sofa, and only when he got closer did he realize that the subject's originally fair skin had turned an abnormal pink color at some point, resembling the appearance when he was in love.

    But Jun Ye had no time to appreciate it. As soon as he unscrewed the mineral water and squatted down, Pixius hurriedly reached out and snatched the water bottle, and instead of drinking it, he poured it on his bare chest.

    Cold water poured over pink skin.

    "Haah..." Pixius breathed heavily with his head raised, his chest heaving violently.

    Jun also vaguely saw transparent scales emerging from the other party's chest that was drenched in water, but it was fleeting because the water dried up.

    The entire bottle of water was swallowed up in a few seconds.

    "Go...give me water..." Pixius let go of the empty water bottle, put his legs together, and wriggled around.

    Jun also immediately picked up Pixius and kicked open the bathroom door with his shoulders.

    Since it is not the water you want to drink, you should change the water supply equipment.