23

Chapter 23 [Zerg] Female insect attack 23

    When the belt is pulled on the body, even if the force is strictly controlled, there will be a loud slapping sound, and the pain felt psychologically is much stronger than the actual one.

    The sound of the body being slapped, as well as the whirring sound of breaking through the air, echoed in the room.

    This should have been a scene of domestic violence, if the abused party hadn't made so many fantasies.

    "That's enough, if you keep screaming, other worms will think I raised a erha."

    Jun also put the belt back on with a gloomy face, and the veins on his forehead twitched.

    It is completely impossible to continue, and the punished party has already enjoyed the punishment.

    Before waiting for the next whipping, Joshua looked back with wet eyes and saw that the female insect had already retracted the "murder weapon". The feeling in his heart was indescribable, fear and trembling and secret longing... could

    n't tell Whether it was sweat or tears that wet the eyelashes, Joshua raised his hand to wipe his eyes, and the arms supporting his body lost strength, and the whole worm fell on the bed sheet.

    Joshua didn't move, his cheek was pressed against the sheet and he was panting, the few strands of hair on his forehead were wet with sweat, sticking to his face was very uncomfortable.

    But at this time, no one was in the mood to pay attention to the few strands of hair. Jun also sat down by the bed, holding a tube of restoration potion in his hand, and lifted the back of the young master's too long shirt.

    Seeing the red spot, Jun also poured the potion on the palm of his hand, rubbed it, and said, "It's unimaginable that a male insect has such potential to be a masculine." The

    cold repairing fluid met the hot skin, Joshua took a deep breath, and the numbness spread, making him want to escape and cater to...

    No,

    "Erha... M? What is this?" Joshua looked at Jun in doubt. Also, is it... a demeaning adjective for Tianjia?

    "It's a very disturbing thing."

    "Hmm..." Joshua buried his face in the sheet in frustration, the female pheromone left on the sheet made his eye sockets hot, and his eyelashes seemed to be wet again.

    Is it belittled? Even if he tried so hard to please...

    The quietness of the male insect made Jun Ye pause for a moment when he applied the medicine, and then he withdrew his mind and continued to massage. A tube of repairing agent melted under his hands, and the skin of the male worm returned to white and tender, as if it had been covered with a layer of water film, and it looked full of elasticity.

    Joshua felt the female insect's claws leave, and the hem of his shirt was covered again.

    It's over...

    Joshua lay on the ground in a daze for a while, then quickly blinked his eyes, and when the moisture in his eyes disappeared and he became less embarrassed, he had the courage to continue to face the worms around him.

    At this moment, a fiery body with strong muscles covered Joshua's back. Joshua's blinking stopped abruptly, and the female's lips were printed on his back shoulder through the thin shirt. The female asked He——

    "Do it?"

    Joshua's eyes blurred by his own blinking became more blurred at this moment.

    It turned out that he wasn't the only one who responded, and it wasn't just that he was yearning for the other party.