55

Chapter 55 [Xiangshao] Guidance Attack 11

    Jun also lay on his back with a dazed expression, and his eyes finally met the little withdrawn man who supported the Quantum Beast with one hand and stood up to check.

    "..."

    It's really embarrassing.

    Hughes put the awakened Quantum Beast on his shoulders, carefully hugged the stunned guide into his arms, rubbed the back of his head and asked, "Does it hurt?"

    Jun didn't answer, and tried his best to hug Hughes.

    Lie on top of your partner and fall off, just as stupid as that sea bunny, so shameful, let him go into the sand... oh no, calm down in the pectoral muscles.

    With a soft snap, the sea hare landed on Jun Ye's head, straightened its upper body angrily, and swayed its two small tentacles threateningly.

    You don't care about the cartilaginous creature on top of your head. The pectoral muscles of his partner naturally belong to him. It's enough benevolence to let the sea rabbit live on it for so long before blowing it up.

    Hughes raised his hand silently, and lightly tapped the small tentacles of the sea hare with his fingertips. The sea hare stopped exploding in an instant, and pitifully hugged Hughes' fingers and climbed up.

    While patting and comforting the guide partner in his arms, while watching the Quantum Beast crawling his fingers with gentle eyes, Hughes felt almost overflowing with satisfaction.

    It seems that something is missing, where is his Quantum Beast?

    Hughes looked around, and suddenly felt that it would be better if the guy wasn't there, so he lay down hugging the guide, and started the ridiculous time of hugging left and right.

    ·

    "Are you afraid of water?" Jun also buried enough of his chest, and asked himself while lying on Hughes' body, holding down the little button that just knocked on him with one hand.

    Hughes' chest rose and fell, he closed his eyes and calmed down his breath, and then said: "Yes, during this period of time you and Quantum Beast's training... I won't go."

    He noticed at noon that there were several simulation rooms on the top floor of the training room. Aquaphobia training can be done next to the guide's simulation room.

    When I left the military academy and served in the guild, I could refuse to accept underwater combat missions, so I didn't care about the problem of fear of water.

    I never thought that I would combine with a guide with an oceanic quantum beast. A guide with an oceanic quantum beast naturally likes water. For his own guide, Hughes wanted to try to overcome it.

    "Okay," Jun also leaned over to print on the little lonely lips, rubbed the little lonely lower lip and said, "You just... wait for me to come back and spoil you."

    "Hmm..." Hughes looked at it with a complicated expression. The same is true for you, and you responded in a low voice.

    The little guide is so innocent, he doesn't even know that he should be a sentinel entering the guide, he has already stolen a complete physical union, should he continue to deceive?

    I should tell the little guide the correct way to combine, and tell him that his body cannot bear the combination, and they will not be able to in the future...

    Hughes thought about his sore legs when he got up, and the guide's trembling cough on the bed last night, When doing squats, the guide also praised him for being very good...