82

Chapter 82 [ABO] Omega Attack 25

    Nail—

    a louder wake-up bell echoed in the dormitory area, and there were sounds of clothes being picked up all around.

    Fei Xiu, who hadn't gotten used to getting up early for a long time, opened his eyes in a daze, and someone knocked on his bedside: "Hey, chief, it's time to get up."

    Fei Xiu rubbed his head and struggled under the quilt, opened the terminal, and checked the time , 6:01.

    Fei Xiu suddenly sat up from the bed.

    For more than ten years, except for a few times when he took Omega to watch the sunrise, he never got up before eight o'clock. These days, the routine of military students is very unfriendly to him, a middle-aged and elderly person.

    No matter how unfriendly, thinking of seeing his own Omega today, Fei Xiu still cheered up and quickly got up, dressed and washed.

    He died and was reborn once every five years, he was no longer the idiot who ran to sit in Omega's yard bitterly whenever he changed his shell.

    Fei Xiu learned to quickly integrate into the life of the original body.

    Now this shell is a Beta, studying in a major mecha department of the main star, and is participating in a joint college training for the graduation exam one year later.

    Fei Xiu picked up the cold water and patted his face. God knows how he, who has only played civilian mechs a few times more than ten years ago, will pass the exam.

    He hasn't seen a mecha these days, and every day is a high-intensity physical training. Fei Xiu feels that after a few more months of training, he will be able to have the full muscles he had when he was a fitness trainer.

    Putting on his military boots, Fei Xiu straightened his coat and hat in front of the mirror, and the Beta dormmate who just woke him up hurriedly greeted him outside the door: "My lord, let's fix your hat on the way, today there will be the legendary The principal came to inspect, if we are late, the instructor will definitely kill us."

    Fei Xiu: ... I know that my daughter-in-law is coming, can I not go to see him like a human being?

    It was also after becoming this Beta that Feixiu knew that Jun Ye became the honorary principal of the main star university five years ago, and that time was when he often took Omega to pick up his nephews.

    Roommate Beta couldn't stand Fei Xiu's whining anymore, so he ran over to hold Fei Xiu and rushed to the gathering place.

    The two of them were able to stay in the mecha department with their Beta bodies, and they were both tall, long, and in good shape. Even though they wasted a lot of time in the dormitory, they were still among the first to arrive when they rushed all the way to the assembly point.

    Feixiu calmed down and looked down. His cuffs were pulled into a ball by his roommates, there was still muddy water splashed on his shoes, and his hat seemed to be skewed... How can he see this embarrassing appearance? daughter in law?

    So, as soon as roommate Beta caught his breath, he saw Fei Xiu straightening his clothes with a bitter face, and said in puzzlement, "Actually, it's just an ordinary inspection. We've all gone through it no less than fifteen times. You don't have to mess with it." It has to be the same as a blind date, right?"

    "No, this is my blind date." Fei Xiu straightened his hat with a stern face.

    "What?" Beta's roommate suspected that he had heard it wrong. Their chief was very cold, and it was common for him to be ignored if he said ten or nine sentences, so the sentence just now was an auditory hallucination, right?