105

Chapter 105 [Spirit Recovery] City Management Captain Attack 6

    night.

    Jun was also taking a shower in the bathroom, and Pixius was lying on the bed looking at the faint shadow of the frosted door.

    The soundproofing of the room is very good, but Pixius has the ability similar to monitoring, he can hear the sound of water in the bathroom. Streams of water splashed on Jun Ye's body, and also fell on his heart, making his heart itchy.

    In my mind, I simulated several times what to do when the other party comes out, what posture to use first, and what posture to change after getting it.

    In short, it must make the police officer feel comfortable.

    Ka——

    The bathroom door opened, and a police officer with only a bath towel around his waist and dripping hair came out. The steaming and hot steam spread behind him, and the warm light reflected on his plump wheat-colored muscles. People have a big appetite.

    Pixius looked up in a daze, and swallowed subconsciously.

    It wasn't until Junye scanned the bedroom and walked towards the living room that Pixius came back to his senses.

    Seeing the police officer stoop to pick up the hair dryer on the small table in the living room, Picius felt annoyed. He had obviously simulated it so many times in his mind, when the police officer came out, he should have walked over to hug him with full charm, tasted the red lips, why was he so dazzled at the critical moment?

    It was so useless, if it wasn't for him being unable to do so, he would have wanted to slap himself to wake him up.

    Jun also plugged in the hair dryer, and when he looked up, he saw the subject jumping up from the bed through the glass, and searched around the bed for something, but he didn't seem to find it, so he sat on the bed and shouted to him: "Don't move!" ! I will blow your hair with my supernatural power, you can have whatever temperature you want!"

    Jun Ye: "...You mages really know how to play."

    Reaching out to pull out the plug that was just plugged in, Jun Ye walked to the bedroom. Jun also paused when he entered the door, and bent down to pick up the two slippers prepared for the object beside the door.

    Pixius smiled awkwardly. He also listened to the police officer taking a bath in the bathroom and fantasized too much, and kicked his shoes out without paying attention.

    "Sit here, officer, I'll test your temperature first." Pixius beckoned Jun Ye to sit down by the bed, and he took a towel from Jun Ye and put it on his shoulders.

    Pixius floated his hands on Junye's head, carefully controlling the ability, but his eyes slid down along Junye's muscle contour unconsciously.

    Pixius swallowed, feeling a little thirsty.

    He finally knew why the police officer said that he met many people who said they were 1, but in the end they all stretched their legs and begged for c. With such a strong and beautiful body, who would not want to enjoy his explosive power?

    Pixius couldn't help recalling the scene where the other party pressed him to fuck him, and the more he thought about it, the more his heart became hotter, and he really wanted to do it again...

    But he promised the police officer that he would have a good sex. Back door, he can no longer cause trouble for the other party.

    But he really liked that feeling, hot and powerful...