18

Chapter 18 [Zerg] Female insect attack 18

    Jun also didn't take the testing of the medical system seriously. He knew that females could give birth, but there must be a basic prerequisite for the correct mating posture of the male and female, right? It is impossible for him to impregnate the male and conceive a cub.

    Of course the system is broken.

    Thinking of this, Jun Ye walked past the female insects lying on the ground pretending to be dead in the training ground with a slumped face and a blank expression.

    When Jun also passed by, the military females behind him who were pretending to be dead all opened their eyes, winking and communicating with each other behind Jun Ye.

    When he walked away, all the army females didn't bother to get up, and asked first: "The major general is pregnant? Is it my auditory hallucination?" The

    army females looked at each other: "A collective auditory hallucination? Is it possible?

    " Only pregnant females rubbing against the ground?!" The army female Treite felt very bad, he was the only female who unbuttoned below the chest muscle this morning.

    Treite is not sure if he has attracted any S-rank male lord with this method. Anyway, the major general was attracted by him. peeling skin.

    "...No, it's just you." We don't take the blame for this.

    But...it's really embarrassing to be beaten like this by a pregnant female.

    ·

    Jun also left the training ground, and when he was checking the military report for the past month in the office, the terminal suddenly vibrated, a text message was sent by the young master.

    "Is it true that you are pregnant?!!!"

    As soon as Jun Ye clicked on this text message, the terminal vibrated again, and two messages popped up in succession.

    "I'm under the administration building"

    "Let them let me in!!"

    Jun Ye's fingers stopped in front of the virtual screen, his expression slightly startled, the young master had taken some explosives. Immediately afterwards, the communicator connected to the front desk on the table also rang.

    Jun also rubbed his forehead with a slight headache, and directly pressed twice on the virtual screen, giving the young master the right to pass freely in the barracks.

    The communicator went silent.

    The young master looked like he was about to be caught, but he didn't know where he heard the rumors that he was pregnant. Don't touch his beautiful little head. He is the dominant party every time they have sex. Will he get pregnant? As a bed bug, don't you have any idea?

    Jun is also thinking about what the young master will do when he comes up, why don't you just have a copulation activity in the office and personally teach the other party who is the worm who should conceive eggs?

    Thinking of this, Jun also took a swipe of mental energy and scanned his body, intending to see why the medical system made such a ridiculous misdiagnosis.

    The inadvertent mental power floated to the abdomen, and the expression on Jun Ye's face froze instantly.

    Bang——

    the office door was roughly pushed open, and then it was slammed shut again, and the sound of the male's heavy and rapid breathing came from running too fast.