33

Chapter 33 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 5

    Gu Juexiu hurriedly glanced at the mermaid beside him, seeing the suspicious expression on the other side, he immediately turned cold towards the brown-haired officer.

    He actually said that the mermaid was "abducted" by him, which made Luosha think of him.

    Gu Juexiu said coldly: "The news of the Pisces star's robbery and rebellion has been reported to the Federal Military Intelligence Department. Lieutenant Colonel Huo, as the commander of the Pisces star's seventh unit, why is he still staying in the capital star?" The

    homeland is caught in the flames of war, you are still there Participating in a mermaid blind date? Go back to being your old bachelor.

    "Damn! You, you..."

    Kankan resisted the urge to greet the other party's ancestors, Huo Ran also knew that what he said just now had angered the other party, so he lowered his voice and moved closer to Gu Juexiu: "I am an official channel I asked for leave, and the qualifications to participate in the mermaid blind date banquet are obtained through military merits, so you won’t go and join me for a copy?”

    “Of course not,” Gu Juexiu smiled, and also lowered his voice: “It’s useless It's so troublesome, there are only so many places for blind date banquets every year, as long as someone mentions it casually, there are many people who try their best to squeeze you out for the sake of the place."

    Huo Ran was dumbfounded: "You are not authentic, let's But a brother who came out of kindergarten..."

    "Get out." The daughter-in-law will be scared away, is there such a brother?

    Huo Ran immediately turned his face, smiled at Jun Ye and said, "Your Excellency the beautiful mermaid, my brother is a well-known golden bachelor in the circle. He is a professional mermaid breeder. You will definitely not lose if you follow him. Eat aquatic plants with the best nutrition. , sleep on the water bed with the most comfortable temperature, and do the best scale maintenance, that is the mermaid bath in the water... Hehe."

    Gu Juexiu, who was stepped on and hurt his foot, really exploded, grabbed Huo Ran's shoulder and pulled back, yes Jun who looked over also smiled apologetically: "

    Luosha , I have something to talk to this lieutenant colonel, you can order whatever you want, and I'll be back in two minutes." Gu Juexiu, who tried to be kind to him, nodded understandingly.

    Seeing that "Luo Sha" didn't ask any further questions, Gu Juexiu breathed a sigh of relief, glanced at Huo Ran who was clutching his shoulder and screaming for pain, and said, "Go, let's have a good chat."

    "Really, isn't what I said the truth? Your Gu Zhong The school is such an excellent person." Huo Ran laughed and followed.

    Jun also sucked the juice and watched the two leave.

    He needs to think about what to do next. The owner he abducted for a while is actually a gentle scum, and judging by Lieutenant Colonel Huo's expression and his owner's reaction, the other party definitely has some unknown problems.

    If you like to touch your pet's tail, you can bear it, as long as you don't touch the upper half of his fish tail, but what does "it's a mermaid bath in water" refer to? It's impossible for a person who works in a mermaid house to have a pool at home, right?     In the past half a day, Jun has also discovered that his mermaid's body has a great need for water. After getting out of the water, his body's strength is gradually losing.     At the beginning the difference was not big, but after more than ten hours, he might be too weak to stand up.     No, a daily necessities like a pool is a must.     Take a step back... there must be a bathtub, right?     MD, why does he want to touch such an old fish in the water, so that he can only pick up other mermaids to pick the remaining owners, angry.     When Gu Juexiu came back, under his powerful love filter, what he saw was a charming mermaid with a face of grievance (bitterness), aggrieved (big) bus (hatred) bus (deeply) sucking an empty cup.     When the mermaid looked at him "poorly", Gu Juexiu wanted to slap himself. How could he let his delicate mermaid wait for him alone for so long, and he didn't even order a seaweed snack for him.     Gu Juexiu hurriedly wanted to make amends: "Do you want to eat something? The seaweed rolls and dried seaweed slices here are quite good, and seaweed shreds and sea grapes are also very popular."     Jun Ye: "..."     Feeling I have turned into a green seaweed mermaid, so is this the horror of the owner?

    "No, I'm full." Jun also said the truth, as if he no longer felt hungry after coming out of the pool, after all, he touched fish for hours.

    "Okay..." The

    only remedy that came to mind was denied, and Gu Juexiu stood at a loss. For the first time, he felt that he still knew too little about mermaids, and he didn't even know what topics to talk about when he was with his mermaid partner.

    In the end, Jun Ye asked him to sit down first, and raised the topic: "Do you have a pool in your house?"

    "No..." Gu Juexiu was so ashamed that he wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it.

    Which of the military officers who are eligible to participate in the blind date banquet every year has not built a large mermaid pond at home, and some even have an entire offshore sea area for mermaids to play daily, but due to personal reasons, he does not even have a deeper pool at home. .

    Jun also stroked his forehead helplessly, as expected, there was no pool: "What about the bathtub?"

    Gu Juexiu was so ashamed that other people's mermaids were swimming in the safe shallow sea, while his partner was soaking in the bathtub. How could Gu Juexiu do such a thing? not come out.

    "I have an exclusive room with a mermaid pond in the mermaid mansion. I may feel sorry for you to stay here for a while longer. I will arrange a home suitable for mermaids as soon as possible." Gu Juexiu looked at Jun Ye anxiously, his hands under the table were restless grabbed his pants.

    Can you continue to live in the mermaid house?

    Jun Ye's eyes lit up. He is very satisfied with the fish here... oh no, he is very satisfied with the pool here. It would be even better if he could touch the fish in the deep sea outside the glass wall again.

    Jun also smiled: "I'm not wronged, you can arrange it slowly, I'm not in a hurry."

    As for how long it will take to buy a bathtub and install it, Jun doesn't want to think about it at all.

    One person, one fish reached a consensus, so on the same day, Gu Juexiu re-cleared the balances on several of his accounts, and then used the mastermind to call up all the island information in the nearby sea area to be sold.

    For the time being, he selected a few favorite islands, and took out the room card that he had stuffed in the inner layer of the card bag that he had never used before, and entered the suite of the former curator of the mermaid house.

    After a busy afternoon, I replaced all the things that should be changed, and arranged the room from the entrance to the balcony according to the preferences in the winding materials and the strategies on the Internet.

    Asking the waiter to bring a few more sets of mermaid quilts and water pillows, Gu Juexiu looked at the brand new double water bed and felt dizzy all over.

    Tonight is his wedding night, and he actually has a mermaid partner. The flash marriage that he has known for less than a day has made him a little dazed.

    "Luosha" is really a very special mermaid. He didn't even give pearls or gems, didn't introduce himself, and didn't even dance the mermaid's underwater courtship dance for "Luosha", and the other party handed himself over to him.

    What "Luo Sha" likes is him, the purest him, not his wealth status, nor the water courtship dance that he may never learn in his whole life.

    Gu Juexiu's cheeks were red hot, he was covering his heart that was about to jump out of his chest, his eyes were shining.

    He wants to give "Luo Sha" who loves him so much a perfect first night, and he will be gentle enough for "Luo Sha" to accept him completely.

    Soon, they will have the crystallization of their love. Although he doesn't like children, if "Luo Sha" gave birth to him, he will definitely give that child the best fatherly love.