90

Chapter 90 [ABO] Omega Attack 33 (End)

    The launch of the mecha seems to be no different from the launch of a high-end spaceship, but now it is from the driving perspective, which is more intuitive and shocking.

    The inner wall of the cockpit disappears, and the ground also disappears. A spherical display screen expands around the two-person cockpit, which is an all-round viewing angle of the space mecha.

    Feixiu saw the surface of the planet that was flying away, and saw the bright star field.

    The mechs fly away from the main star, and form a team again at the test waypoint prepared in advance. The target mecha group for the test is already in place.

    The mechas of both sides are out of the range of the other party. The head of R & D in the main channel issued a notice to start the test. The mechas of both sides moved instantly, either moving at high speed close to each other, or probing and wandering to find flaws.

    Fei Xiu watched as Jun also skillfully manipulated the mecha to dodge and get close. A series of energy rays swept across the spherical screen, pulling out dense light and shadow, and the mecha's external defense status was still 100%.

    Jun also presses a button, and a data ball with the height of one person appears on the open area in front of the driver's seat. It is a reduced version of the external view scene, allowing people to see the position and movement of the surrounding mechs more clearly and intuitively. .

    Only then did Feixiu realize that the "Battle Mech Sequence 1" they were in was already far behind the teammates of the same group. Coincidentally, it was located in the center of the exchange of fire between the enemy and us.

    This discovery made Feixiu break out in a cold sweat. This position is not only the target of the enemy's concentrated fire, but also likely to be accidentally injured by the friendly troops behind him.

    Jun is still operating the mech to approach, even in a situation where both the front and the back can be enemies, he is still calm and composed, and every operation is so precise that it can be incorporated into the army textbook.

    The light and shadow intertwined by energy waves in space is dazzling, Fei Xiu has given up looking at the external viewing screen, and his eyes are fixed on the external defense status of the mech, 100%, or 100%.

    Feixiu understood what this meant, which meant that the mecha they were in had never been hit, not even scratches on the shell.

    Could it be that the weapons used in the test were all fake?

    In the R&D center of the main star "Lindsay", everyone looked at the mecha that had entered the range but did not attack, but continued to move coquettishly towards the target, and they couldn't help discussing in low voices.

    "Who is driving that mecha? Why isn't it attacking? Did you forget to equip the energy gun? Someone from the equipment department will tell you.

    " The barrel, but there is something wrong with the mecha energy gun..."

    "Don't worry about the energy gun, look at its precise positioning, when did we have such a skilled driver? Could it be brought by Jun Dong? That mecha student?"

    "By the way...haven't you noticed that the name of this mecha is incompatible with other mechas?" The others are all code names with letters and numbers, this one... there is really no confusion between us Come in spy?

    Only the head of research and development was about to break out in a cold sweat looking at the scene on the projection, and hurriedly informed the pilots to protect "Battle Mech Sequence 1" in a private chat.