74

Chapter 74 [ABO] Omega Attack 17

    When Jun Ye woke up, there was no one around him, and he subconsciously looked at the time on the terminal, it was eight o'clock.

    Today is a rest day, Fei Xiu didn't stay in bed with him?

    Jun also blinked his eyes in doubt, and he was no longer in the mood to continue lying down, so he simply stroked his hair and got up from the bed.

    After changing clothes and going to the bathroom to wash up, Jun Ye just put the electric toothbrush into his mouth when the terminal on his wrist vibrated and the screen turned on.

    Jun also scanned the icon on the terminal, and there was a contact message signed by "object".

    Of course, this is not a supernatural event.

    It’s just that Feixiu changed to a new terminal a few days ago. When entering the terminal number, Jun also lost the notes that he was used to before.

    However, you are still a little surprised to see Fei Xiu's news at this time. Fei Xiu is not the kind of person who likes to use communication tools to convey information to him.

    Now it's a rest day early in the morning, and the content of the information should have nothing to do with work, but for trivial matters such as getting up and eating, the other party will definitely choose to throw the quilt in person.

    Maybe it's something interesting to play?

    Jun also opened the terminal with a toothbrush in his mouth.

    A virtual screen appears.

    Looking at the message on the screen, Jun also raised his eyebrows, it turned out to be an address.

    ——AP fitness club.

    There are too many things that need to be handed over in the past few days, and it is only now that Jun Ye suddenly remembers that he still has an exercise plan.

    Well, the object is rare and reliable.

    You don't think the fitness club will be any fun. Maybe it's Feixiu who plans to go to relax with him.

    Thinking of this, Jun subconsciously curled his lips, exercising is indeed a good way to relax, especially after it has the meaning of dating a partner at the same time.

    However, this idea was also shattered after being told by the housekeeper that "Mr. Gardener" had gone out.

    Knowing that "Mr. Gardener" did not disclose his whereabouts, Jun also stroked the terminal on his wrist, wanting to locate his object through location sharing, he paused for a few seconds and then put his hand down.

    Even partners should have their own private space. Since Fei Xiu didn't explain where he was going, he should respect each other.

    With this in mind, an hour later, Jun also saw his subjects wearing white work clothes in the AP fitness club, who were instructing several young men, and the expressions on their faces froze for three seconds.

    "Sir, we are an absolutely formal club here, with the most advanced fitness facilities and the most professional fitness trainers in Capital Star." Jian Jun also stopped, afraid that the other party would be dissatisfied, and the female Omega manager who was in charge of leading the party praised more enthusiastically. He set up his own clubhouse.

    You must know that Mr. Omega is the widow of the head of the Fei family, the largest family in the alliance. According to reports a few days ago, this gentleman has inherited most of the property of the Fei family. It is said that the richest Omega in the alliance is not Too much.