56

Chapter 56 [Xiangshao] Guidance Attack 12

    Jun also watched the screen change on the screen, and his expression became more and more weird. He suspected that the little lonely man was teasing him.

    Adult action movie?

    No, this is a children's cartoon...

    Jun Ye looked at the two pure white paper people without facial features having sex there with a complicated expression, and felt the urge to leave a bad review.

    It should be said that it is indeed a combination...enlightenment?

    Don't you think that the little eccentric who has already fought him with real swords and guns will show him enlightenment movies for no reason.

    What does the other party want to express?

    In an exaggerated version of ah, Jun also found that the foreheads of the two paper figures were written with "Sentinel" and "Guide".

    Of course, when the paper man bumped into another paper man's unknown part with a piece of paper, the "sentry" appeared on his forehead.

    Jun also realized it, and turned his head to look at Hughes who was so nervous that he was trembling even for breathing, confirming his guess even more. He couldn't help but narrowed his eyes slightly, and his gaze became scrutinizing.

    ——You, want to counterattack?

    Hughes' throat moved slightly, looking at the guide's gaze and trying to dodge.

    The wizard has seen it, the wizard knows the correct combination, what will the wizard think? Do you think that he is just a scum sentinel who lied about himself and wanted to marry him...

    "Baby..." Hughes felt his mouth dry when he used the most popular nickname, and he couldn't explain it at all.

    No matter how you explain it, it can't be changed. He did use a completely reversed bonding method to permanently bond the guide with him...

    When the innocent guide asked him if he could lubricate himself, he also took the lubricant. The moment he swallowed the guide, he was satisfied and excited.

    Even if the guide coughed and trembled, he couldn't bear to stop. In the end, when he was about to complete the permanent union, his brain became even hotter, and the guide directly explained it.

    He still can't forget the feeling of being washed away by waves. Every time he thinks about it, his legs feel weak.

    Such beauty... Will I still be able to enjoy it in the future?

    Seeing the little withdrawn expression turn from nervous to depressed, Jun also felt inexplicably that he had done something beyond the limit.

    But... he just took a look.

    ——You want to counterattack, why don’t people watch it?

    Jun also squeezed the bag a little helplessly, the soft rabbit was still tumbling in the pocket.

    Even if there is no spiritual connection, Jun can still feel the emotion of the little solitary being so sad that he is about to cry, which makes him a little flustered.

    Jun also thought about it, opened the pocket zipper, took out the sea rabbit, and handed it to Hughes.

    Now, it's impossible for you to fight back, so I'll give you the rabbit.