Extra 2

Chapter 116 Extra Story·I Like You Who Likes Me

    After Master Chu Jing's formation meeting, the interstellar people learned a more shocking news-the Emperor Quan Ke and the divine bird Phoenix are about to become Taoist couples!

    "Xiaoxiu, are these clothes and accessories sent by the emperor?" Several of Fengxiu's different bird friends were talking around the dazzling array of clothes and accessories in the house.

    "Yes..." It has been several days, and Feng Xiu has not recovered from the news that Dijun really agreed to marry him as a Taoist couple. Even if Dijun's people sent him some wedding dresses to try on today, he would not He looked dazed.

    Everything is so floating, as if stepping on a cloud, which makes him unable to touch the reality.

    "How on earth did you hook up with Emperor Quanke?" Feng Diao stood in front of Feng Xiu, not caring about the dumbfounded appearance of the other party. This is a Taoist couple with the emperor, and he would be dumbfounded if it were him.

    "Didn't you say that you were just a little pet of the emperor?" The phoenix eagle circled around Feng Xiu, and suddenly said, "Could it be that kind of pet?!"

    Feng Xiu's face turned red. With a different expression, he said with a puffy face: "I'm not, don't talk nonsense! Dijun won't even let me sleep in bed!"

    "Oh? Then where will Dijun sleep with you?" Feng Diao asked with a cheap smile.

    "On the floor next to the bed!" Feng Xiu said quickly.

    The different birds who were looking at the clothes and accessories all turned their heads to look at the words, with expressions of "you are such a chirp".

    "Oh~" Feng Diao acted like he had suddenly realized.

    "It's not what you think!" Feng Xiu collapsed.

    "Hahahaha." Feng Diao laughed.

    Of course he didn't think that Feng Xiu had anything to do with Dijun before he came to Feng's house. At that time, Feng Xiu hadn't transformed yet, and Dijun had to have multiple tastes to be able to do it.

    But how did this little silly bird get the emperor to agree to be his Taoist partner? Really moved?

    Didi-didi--

    following a few beeps, the bracelet on Fengxiu's wrist vibrated crazily.

    "Huh?" A different bird asked: "Who did you set a special reminder for?

    " , was shocked immediately: "Damn! It's really the emperor!"

    The different birds immediately surrounded him, Feng Xiu held his wristband and backed away repeatedly: "This is a holographic video! Aren't you going to avoid it?!" The

    golden eagle compared No problem gesture: "Understand, understand, private time between Taoist couples."

    Fengxiu was in a hurry, afraid that the emperor would dislike him and make him wait too long, and had to stare at the birds and leave.

    The golden eagle walked last, and closed the door thoughtfully after going out.

    Feng Xiu dodges to the door, kicks the door, and locks it.

    Leaning on the door outside the house, ready to listen to the birds in the corner: "..."

    "...he is no longer that simple chirp!"

    Jun

    Ye was dealing with the matter of knot formation while waiting for the other side of the bracelet to connect.