85

Chapter 85 [ABO] Omega Attack 28

    Jun also used his fingertips to straighten the curled leaves of the Bird of Paradise due to lack of water, turned to look at Fei Xiu, and said, "Come on, this Bird of Paradise flower is yours." He will not favor one over another.

    Feixiu saw the slanted incision on the root of the Bird of Paradise, and quietly backed away from Jun Ye.

    - No, I don't want it at all.

    Fei Xiu refused in his heart, his heart beating a little out of control. Is it really what he thinks? Omega wants to come so exciting?

    Jun Ye tilted his head: "Don't you like it? I cut four branches of bird-of-paradise in the greenhouse, and sent three branches to Zhuxing Cemetery. This branch blooms the best and is specially reserved for you."

    Omega smiled softly, but The other party mentioned the cemetery, and emphasized twice that the bird of paradise belonged to him. No matter how slow Fei Xiu was, he could hear the strong threat in Omega's words at this time.

    Fei Xiu bit his lip, still pinching the corner of Jun Ye's clothes with his fingertips, staring at the flower in Jun Ye's hand, he felt that he should struggle again: "Jun, look at the branches of the bird of paradise are so thin..."

    Only the thickness of an Omega index finger.

    "Don't you think it's too empty?"

    "You can change it." Fei Xiu looked at Jun Ye, flicking his eyes up and down, implying frantically.

    "Do you think you still have a choice?" Jun Ye's eyes fell on Fei Xiu's face, and his fingertips quietly slid across the cut of the bird of paradise flower. Well, of course he will wrap it up, but he can scare the target first.

    Failed, Fei Xiu showed a disappointed expression on his face, and the theater in his mind suddenly became active.

    He didn't dare to refuse this flower arrangement game to Omega.

    Although I don't know how Omega recognized him, but he hid his identity, no matter what the reason is, Omega is sure to be angry.

    The flower arrangement game is a manifestation of Omega's anger. Other people's Omega will shed tears and ignore others when they are angry. At this time, the knowledgeable Alpha should help his partner empty the shopping cart and coax him angrily.

    The trick of clearing the shopping cart is impossible to achieve between them, let alone whether there will be something waiting to be purchased in the shopping cart of the Omega terminal account, even if there is, he does not have the money...

    This is Feixiu The poorest time in several lifetimes, the three-digit alliance currency in the terminal is not even enough to treat Omega to a dinner.

    He had no choice, he couldn't refuse...

    Fei Xiu let go of his hand, and slowly turned around and lay down on the fixed soft seat of the aircraft.

    Fei Xiu's shoulders shrugged visibly, and he said, "Come on."

    Jun also felt the veins on his forehead twitch, and he couldn't laugh or cry.

    The slow-motion close-up of this movie is like getting down on the ground, and the trembling voice of being aggrieved and frightened but brave enough is clearly inviting him.

    Obviously, Fei Xiu has already written the script in his head. If the camera in the aircraft is turned on, he can then film a big scene of scumbags being abused by infatuated people.