10

Chapter 10 [Zerg] Female attack 10

    Jun Ye looked at the male worm standing on the bed with cold eyes.

    Joshua met Junye's gaze, but his stubborn chest gradually disappeared. His accusation is indeed untenable, but...

    how can Jun acquiesce? ! Shouldn't it be shown that he is the only one who loves him? Too bad at coaxing males!

    "Jun... my female father is a sub-female, you, you see, he is useless, and he can't lay eggs..."

    Such an accusation of supremacy of reproduction.

    The corner of Jun Ye's mouth curled up slightly, and he raised his hand, pulled the male insect down effortlessly, leaned over to cover the young master, and asked, "So I should see you, right? See if you can give birth to cubs."

    Joshua was in a hurry He nodded, thought for a while and then shook his head abruptly.

    He blushed and said, "You have to make close contact..."

    "Oh~" Jun Ye nodded as if realizing something, and stretched out his hand to hug Joshua.

    "Jun?" Joshua, who was in the air, was startled, and quickly wrapped his arms around Jun Ye's neck to stabilize his balance.

    Did you just promise him a negative distance? Why did you take him away from the bed again?

    Jun also hugged the young master and turned around, lowered his head and blew into the other's ear: "I'll take you to the bathroom to wash your face, and then the negative distance contact you want... I'll lay eggs for you.

    " Unable to hide it no matter what, he agreed repeatedly, for fear that the other party would go back on his word.

    Walking into the bathroom surrounded by frosted glass, Jun also glanced at the round bathtub, put down the male insect, pressed his finger on the water temperature control panel a few times, and put in the warm water that can most relax the male insect.

    Joshua quietly looked at Jun Ye from the side, he knew that it was time to take off his clothes, his paws had already grasped the first button, but he couldn't do it for a long time.

    Obviously before awakening, he dared to jump up and down in front of Jun Ye wearing only a shirt, but now he is about to have sex with his beloved insect, but he feels cramped.

    Are you going to show yourself unreservedly in front of the king? Will he like it? It's really shameful...

    Jun also tested the water temperature, and when he lowered his head, he saw Joshua who was struggling with the buttons of his clothes or his own claws. With the thought of caring for the first brother, Jun also quickly stripped the young master clean and carried him into the bathtub inside.

    Young Master: Hey, the atmosphere of meeting your sweetheart frankly is gone.

    Jun also looked condescendingly at the young master who had his shoulders sunk into the water, and raised his hand to tear off the collar of his shirt.

    Joshua held his nose and backed away, so as not to faint from the stimulation of the female worm stepping into the bathtub with her long legs.

    "Come here," Jun Ye stretched out his hand and pulled the young master into his arms, "wash it for you."

    ... Joshua

    climbed up Jun Ye's neck, and carefully placed his chin on Jun Ye's shoulder, breathing as he Jun also changed the action of rubbing bath foam on him.