109

Chapter 109 [Spirit Recovery] City Management Captain Attacks 10

    "Who are you looking at?" Pixius blasted Jun Ye with a voice transmission: "You just kissed me, and you just looked at other wild men?! Am I not your unique big baby?"

    "... "

    Jun Ye silently stuffed the gun back into his belt, and said in a low voice: "Before I go into the water, the ten-minute kiss was cancelled.,"

      Pixius felt that his gentle and doting boyfriend had been seduced by a wild man.    

     Hmph, he wants to see what's good about that wild man.    

      Pixius released his mental power perception and swept through Baimao's mental domain.    

      Heh heh, a third-level Caiji ice-type supernatural power user doesn't even know that the spiritual realm has been invaded by him. How could this kind of dish have the ability to lure away his police officer?    

       wait!    

      Look what treasure he found!   

     Police officer kissing his little video! HD □□ version!    

      Pixius was so excited that he circled in the white-haired mental realm.   

      An Ru Ruo intercepted the mental wave before and after the short video, and brought it back to his own mental domain.    

      Bai Mao looked around in a daze, and touched his head in doubt.     Did something happen just now? Is there anything? Oh! The domineering figure of the captain, learn to learn!    

      The moment Jun also saw Bai Mao look away, he felt that something was wrong, and he just felt the gun on his waist start to heat up.    

      Intuition made him connect the two reactions together, Jun also paused, and asked in a low voice: "What did you do?"     Pixius rolled in the mental realm: "The way the police officer bowed his head and kissed me is so charming!" shy.    

     "Huh?" Jun raised his eyebrows.

    Pixius looped through the captured video over and over again, the body of the gun continued to be hot, and shyly said: "I, I just captured a small video..."

    "Erased a memory of him?" Jun also thought of Baimao before and after Change response.

    "Are you angry?" Pixius asked a little uncertainly, and then added: "I will engrave it once and return it, it just takes a little time...I don't know how to engrave it yet, don't be angry I'm angry..."

    "Not angry," Jun also remembered Bai Mao's frightened eyes when he raised his head, fell silent, and said, "It's good."

    At least now Bai Mao won't be thinking blindly during the inspection.

    Thinking of this, Jun also saw a group of people in police uniforms walking towards him.

    Not necessarily walking towards him, he was standing on the inner edge of the patrol line near the sea, and anyone who wanted to enter the secret realm in this area had to pass by him.

    Such a large group of people, a team of more than a dozen people came over in a mighty manner, and many patrolling law enforcement officers saw it, but they didn't know whether it was because the leaders were quite high-ranked, so none of the law enforcement team went up to check.

    Jun also felt a few unfriendly eyes from some people, but they disappeared soon.

    When those people approached, Jun also looked away.