65

Chapter 65 [ABO] Omega Attack 8

    after dinner.

    Jun also took the wine glass that he had replaced with clear water, and took a sip.

    The wedding and the dinner party, when the assassin was most likely to do it, passed safely, but for some reason, looking at Fei Xiu who was answering in front of his physical parents, Jun still felt restless.

    What else did he miss?

    Jun couldn't help frowning, recalling his arrangement carefully.

    Suddenly, Jun also felt his head sinking, and the picture in front of him became blurred.

    He... got tricked?

    When? !

    Jun Ye was stunned, the picture in front of him became more and more blurred, and the hand holding the wine glass began to tremble...

    Jun Ye gritted his teeth, forced himself to stay awake, endured the chaotic desire, and struggled to open his eyelids in the middle of the fight towards Feixiu look in the direction.

    The other party turned his head if he felt something...

    ... his

    consciousness was completely plunged into darkness, he couldn't control his body, he couldn't perceive anything from the outside world, no matter how hard he struggled, it was useless.

    Jun didn't dare to let himself fall into a deep sleep, so he could only desperately urge himself to wake up.

    He has already been recruited, Feixiu is still outside, he may be in danger, he can't sleep...

    I don't know how long it took, and Jun also suddenly heard a "ding--".

    At first he thought he was hallucinating, but then the system panel appeared.

    [Mission points +2, current mission completion rate: -1298%, please continue to work hard, the host. ]

    Mission points increased?

    Jun also completely ignored his four-digit negative score, thinking of some possibility of bonus points for the mission, he almost couldn't catch his breath, and immediately opened his eyes in anger.

    Forehead……

    Opened his eyes...

    Jun also watched the familiar eyes above him quickly become flustered, and he didn't react for a while.

    Woke up just like that?

    The body was so weak that he couldn't use his strength, and Jun was still a little stunned. Realization subconsciously moved down the face of the person on his body, and landed on the lips of the person covering his mouth...

    He understood where the mission came from that's it.

    Jun also looked at Fei Xiu, who seemed to be unscathed, and then rolled his eyes to look around. This arrangement...is clearly their wedding room.

    A completely different situation than imagined.

    Jun also found that their current posture was a bit wrong, frowned, and moved a little uncomfortable.

    It was indeed a trick, and even small movements felt very strenuous.

    But how was he brought here?

    Feixiu noticed Omega's twisting in resistance, and was silent for a moment, then slowly propped himself up. Lips separated.

    With a light touch on his lips, Jun also raised his eyes to look at Fei Xiu, who was kneeling beside him with his knees apart. This posture would not bring him any weight pressure...