19

Chapter 19 [Zerg] Female insect attack 19

    Such a coincidence made Jun also wonder whether the Zerg in this world had any connection with his original world.

    Before he could come to any conclusion, Joshua had already walked out of the bathroom.

    Jun also looked up and couldn't help being slightly stunned.

    Joshua was wearing a set of light pink pajamas, the same color as the fur ball that was faded from hunger, but what surprised him was that the pajamas of the male were long, with the cuffs past the wrists and the trouser legs past the ankles.

    In Jun Ye's memory, it was the first time he saw the young master wearing such conservative pajamas.

    It seems that since he was promoted to lieutenant colonel and moved into Shan Chong's officer's apartment, the young master fell in love with video communication with him at night, and every time he connected to the communication, he could see the young master in all kinds of cool pajamas. The pheromones are almost overflowing from the other end of the screen, and the young master's thoughts are clearly revealed.

    And now... the young master is playing conservative with him.

    Facing Junye's gaze, Joshua's paws unconsciously grabbed the hem of the pajamas, he took a deep breath quietly, and walked to the sofa next to Junye step by step to sit down. His back was straight, his knees were close together, his paws rested on his knees, and he raised his eyes and looked straight at Junye with a serious appearance.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    After dropping the golden beans for a day, the young master seemed to come up with some "good" idea with his pretty little head.

    Jun also temporarily put down the reported matter, and pushed the warm milk juice in front of Joshua, ready to listen to the young master's whimsical thoughts.

    Joshua lowered his eyes to look at the milk juice on the table in front of him, moved his fingertips on his knees slightly, but did not reach for it, but looked at Jun Ye solemnly, and said calmly, "I don't care about that. Who is the wild male, between me and him, you have to choose one."

    Oh, wild male... This is indeed something that the young master's beautiful little head can come up with.

    When Jun also couldn't find a Zerg branch that matched his situation, he wondered if the seeds of S-level male insects were too vigorous, and he could use the splashing water in the bathtub to make the female insects win the bid. The young master is wearing a condom... Sure enough, he underestimated the strangeness of this race's copulation.

    Thinking of this, Jun also raised his chin slightly to the young master, motioning him to continue.

    Joshua's expression remained unchanged, his paws gradually grabbed the pants on his knees, he took a breath, and said, "Choose me... you can keep the worm egg, it's impossible to irrigate the wild male worm... I can give it to you." Your blood and mine, the blood of an S-grade male is enough to protect you during childbirth. After giving birth... the egg will be under my name, and it has nothing to do with that wild male!"

    "Oh, I will call you male father from now on?" Jun The corners of Ye's mouth turned up a little bit, and there was an indescribable sarcasm in his eyes or an interesting smile. Before Joshua, whose face paled for an instant, answered, Jun Ye lazily fell on the armrest of the sofa near Joshua. Ask: "Is there any more?"

    Joshua bit his lip, his chest heaved violently several times, and there was some trembling in his voice: "If you choose that wild male... I..." Joshua's