113

Chapter 113 Chasing after the crematorium 2

    "Oh? Are you really so willing?" Jun also pinched the chin of the person under him with great interest.

    Feng Xiu blinked, and spoke with his chin being restrained, his voice was vague like sugar: "Yes, I am willing and I like it deeply..."

    The words are also very sweet, but I don't know how to do it .

    Jun also lifted Fengxiu's leg calmly.

    Feng Xiu blinked his eyes quickly, his breathing became short of breath, but he obeyed from beginning to end.

    Jun Ye's eyes flickered slightly, and he let go.

    "Emperor?"

    Jun didn't respond, turned around and slid down the lotus platform, half of his body submerged in the water, without turning his head, he said, "You stay in the god's pool obediently these days."

    "Are you imprisoning me?" Feng Xiu turned over Sitting up, he dragged his phoenix tail and climbed to the edge of the lotus platform. Seeing that the emperor had already landed, he raised his voice anxiously and shouted: "What reason do you use to imprison me?

    " into legs.

    The moon white robe was dragged on the jade bricks, crystal water drops slid down the surface of the robe, the man was tall and tall, showing all his elegance.

    Feng Xiu was a little obsessed with watching it for a while, but saw the emperor shaking his loose cuffs and said: "While disturbing my mind cultivation, you are pretending to be a system and jumping in my sea of ​​consciousness. Is that not enough?"

    Feng Xiu felt a little guilty, but this You absolutely can't show it, and he has a reason for it, so he boldly said: "I am your Taoist partner! You ran to retreat after you married me, and everyone in the forum said that I followed with a cold personality..."

    The more he talked, the more he felt wronged, Fengxiu thought that his appearance and figure were all ranked in the stars, except for the one whose gender might not please the other party, what was wrong with him?

    When Dijun mistook him for Huangniao back then, it was his fault that he didn't explain because of selfishness.

    But after Dijun knew his gender, didn't he still accept him?

    He became a Taoist couple with the emperor, but except for the night of the union, the emperor never went deep with him again.

    He was a bit miserable that night, and he was bedridden for several days without strenuous exercise. But after he took care of himself, he dangled in front of the emperor, and the other party was still the same as when he was lying in bed, lukewarm and not fulfilling his duties as a Taoist companion.

    If he hadn't received enough love from the other party in the derivative world, he would have thought that Emperor Quanke was indifferent...

    Thinking of this, Feng Xiuzhen felt confident, stood on the lotus platform with his hands on his hips and said: "I It's your Taoist companion, you just can't lock me up!"

    Sensing the arrogance of the people behind him, Jun also walked out and said: "If you want to go out, just try."

    Watching people disappear from Shenchi , Feng Xiu's arrogance turned sharply, and he fell back to the lotus platform as if he lost his strength.

    He said in a muffled voice, "I won't try..."

    Who doesn't know that there are Quanke Dijun's personal guards stationed outside Shenchi day and night. His age was several rounds older, so he didn't want to go out and be carried back by the guards.