29: World 2

Chapter 29 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 1

    "Colonel Gu, this batch of mermaids are newly sent from the cultivation center, all of them are high-quality goods, this year's banquet..."

    Jun also felt that he was lying on something cold, but his consciousness was drowsy. It's like staying up all night playing games, and then being so sleepy the next day in a foreign language teacher's class that you can't keep your eyes open.

    He could still vaguely hear what the "foreign language teacher" was saying. Although the pronunciation was very unfamiliar, he knew the meaning of those sentences instinctively.     Just as he was wondering, he heard another cold voice that was deliberately lowered: "This mermaid

    doesn't seem to be sleeping very peacefully."

This little mermaid may have dreamed of something after being injected with sleep aiding drugs."

    "His fish tail...is very long."

    "Ah, yes, this is a new species - Sea Dancer, with blue scales. Tail, fins like the skirt.”

    During this conversation, Jun also gradually remembered the “system” and tasks, and couldn’t help frowning slightly.

    Mermaid? Where is he? Aquarium?

    At this moment, Jun also felt in the distance that one of the two people was walking towards him, and the footsteps sounded a little carelessly, as if he saw a flower that bloomed fairly well while watching the scenery , approached with great interest.

    very close.

    "It's really pretty," said the same cold voice, but at this time there was an imperceptible contempt: "It's a pity, it's flashy..."

    Jun also felt a hand covering his leg, gently and softly, really Like touching a flower.

    But Jun also doesn't care whether the other party touches lightly or not, the body's instinctive reaction is to lift his leg and sweep.

    Crack -

    click, click...

    "Hiss..."

    Jun who hit the object was also surprised, he obviously raised his leg and swept across, why did the sound sound like someone slapped someone? It seems that something has been photographed on the ground.

    Then his legs... seemed to be stuck together by something...

    "Lieutenant Colonel Gu..."

    "It's okay... please help me pick up my glasses." "...     broken

    , broken.

    "

When Jun Ye really regained consciousness and opened his eyes, he found himself in a large dome-shaped room. The corners of the entire room were deliberately rounded. Creature decorations.

    The humidity in the air was so high that it was as cool as standing next to a waterfall.

    Jun also slowly turned his gaze, and there was a light blue water bed under him, which seemed to be in the shape of a shell.

    There are also several large shells of different styles in this room, on which lies... a mermaid!

    Jun Ye woke up suddenly, and the dream-like conversation in his memory resurfaced in his mind again, and he looked down at his leg—a blue fishtail.

    artwork.

    Whether it's the scales on the fish's tail like precision-cut gemstones, or the layered fins like gauze skirts, it can only remind people of these three words.