47

Chapter 47 [Xiangshao] Wizard attack 3

    The eyes of the two met, the man's pupils shrank suddenly, and his body froze instantly.

    Jun is also very embarrassed.

    God knows how he lay on the bed and fell asleep, and when he opened his eyes, he turned into a spirit body again, and just happened to bump into the little lonely man taking a bath.

    Jun Ye's eyes quickly turned around Xiao Guhui's body, and then swept to the white coat piled up in the laundry tub next to him, his brain was spinning rapidly, trying to come up with a barely reasonable explanation.

    Little lonely turned his head back, and continued the action of scrubbing just now, pretending that another creature did not exist.

    Jun Ye who was ignored: "..."

    Then should he continue to watch or withdraw obediently?

    The water temperature seems to be adjusted too high, and Jun also noticed that the cheeks and ears of the little lonely person were reddened by the heat.

    The redness still tended to spread downwards, and when the steaming water hit the swollen chest, the two strong muscles were scalded from the center to both sides.

    The water slides down the texture of the mountains and rivers, sinking into the jungle, soaking the vegetation.

    Gradually, the land under the jungle bulges.

    ...

    Jun also passed through the bathroom door without looking sideways. As a man with such an upright name, it has always been one of the laws of his life to see no evil.

    Still in the familiar living room, Jun also walked through the glass sliding door and stood on the balcony.

    A gust of wind blew, another gust of wind blew, not even a single strand of Jun Ye's hair was blown.

    Jun also patted his cheeks. Fortunately, the mental body will not have the physical reaction after hormone secretion.

    Phew——

    following a slightly weird sound of breaking through the air, a large black long-tailed bird landed on the metal railing of the balcony, with two blood-red eyes staring at Junye.

    Jun also looked at the black bird who was only half a meter away from him in surprise, and was in a trance for a moment.

    This bird gave him a very strange feeling, somewhat familiar... The

    black bird flapped its wings, raised and lowered its two paws on the railing, leaned forward, and gradually raised its long tail behind it , the unfolded tail feathers are facing Junya.

    Jun also froze in place in shock.

    Birds showing their feathers, or their tails, what does that mean?

    Shouldn't it be what he thought?

    Wow——

    The sliding door was slammed open, and a robust man wearing only a towel walked out in big strides.

    The black bird's feathers burst out, flapping its wings, and screaming at the man, the voice was sharp and piercing.

    The man jumped over Junye, grabbed the black bird by the wings, and flung it out.

    The sound of breaking through the air can be heard faintly.

    The black bird seemed to be thrown into the bushes downstairs, and Jun also stepped forward, and when he looked down while leaning on the railing, he could no longer see the black bird.