44

Chapter 44 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 16 (End)

    Gu Juexiu's eyes were glued to Jun Ye's body for a moment, a little depressed and a little happy.

    Depressed that the mermaid really became her husband, but at the same time, I was glad that I didn't need to go down to the sea, and I was more looking forward to the real mermaid courtship dance.

    Now, how can there be a mermaid doing courtship dance by herself?

    But... can "winding yarn" dance?

    Jun also wagged the tail of the fish and stepped back for a certain distance. He has known about the mermaid courtship dance, and there are all kinds of versions on the Internet flooded with videos.

    In fact, to put it bluntly, the essence of courtship dance is just to show one's body and ability to the object of one's liking, so as to win the favor of the object.

    Under Gu Juexiu's tangled eyes, Jun also put his hands behind his back and pulled down the zipper of the mermaid skirt.

    He is a real mermaid, unlike human beings who need gorgeous performance costumes to increase his charm, his original appearance is the most gorgeous.

    The complicated mermaid dress gradually faded under Gu Juexiu's gaze. Gu Juexiu's cheeks burned instantly, and he immediately backed away while covering his chest.

    I was so shocked that I couldn't describe it, but I was so excited.

    Why did you take off your clothes? ! Shouldn't this be taken off after the courtship dance and with the approval of the partner? !

    Gu Juexiu adjusted his breathing, clutching his little heart tightly.

    It was so exciting from the very beginning, he was afraid that he would not be able to hold it.

    The corner of Jun Ye's mouth curled up slightly, and he raised his hand and threw the skirt he took off towards Gu Juexiu.

    Gu Juexiu hurriedly pulled off the long skirt covering his head, and then dropped two small pieces of cloth onto his head, and raised his hand to grab it off in a daze.

    This tactile sensation...

    this hollow carving...

    It seems that something warm is flowing down, Gu Juexiu hurriedly covered his nose.

    At this moment, just hearing a thud, Jun Ye suddenly jumped out of the water.

    Gu Juexiu looked up subconsciously, under the sun, water droplets splashed, reflecting the dazzling light.

    More dazzling than the water droplets is the flying mermaid, without the complicated clothes, the mermaid's long shiny tail, gorgeous tail fin, smooth skin like jade, and the clear lines of the shoulders and back... all are displayed in Gu Juexiu's eyes. before.

    This should be a slow motion, Gu Juexiu's breathing is stagnant, and his eyes are wide open.

    It wasn't until the backflip was over and the mermaid submerged in the water that Gu Juexiu regained the ability to breathe, panting heavily.

    In just a few seconds, there was another sound of water breaking, and Gu Juexiu's breathing stagnated again.

    This time it was a rollover in the air, the mermaid's dreamy and strange face, captivating eyes, strong and powerful arms, and the red color on the chest...

    Gu Juexiu felt the warm liquid flow out again.

    It was supposed to be an extremely difficult jump in courtship dance, but it was abandoned by the vast majority of human beings. When it came to Junye, it became the most basic movement in courtship dance.