48

Chapter 48 [Xiangshao] Guidance Attack 4

    Jun also lay on his back on the bed. He could feel that the knot in his mind that was associated with the little loneliness was gradually disappearing, and the emotions transmitted were getting weaker and weaker, but it still made people feel the panic and helplessness of that person.

    Jun Ye silently retracted his head into the thick quilt.

    He is not guilty or guilty, he is just a task object that has been combined with the spirit.

    Before long, the mental knot that binds them together will unravel and they will have nothing to do with each other.

    Well, at most it was an appointment with a mental cannon.

    I fell asleep, maybe I drifted over again after falling asleep.

    1, 2, 3, 4...

    921, 922, 923...

    Couldn't sleep, the quilt was so heavy...

    ...

    During the half-dream and half-awake period, Jun also faintly heard the conversation between two people, the voice seemed to be separated by something, very strange Indistinct.

    Jun also listened attentively for a while, the conversation gradually disappeared, followed by the sound of the door being closed.

    It seemed that someone was approaching, there was a rustling sound of undressing, the weight on his body was lifted a little, strong arms wrapped around his waist, and a warm body pressed against him...

    The man had a strong and strong body. His chest muscles, his long and strong legs, and the short and rapid breathing in his ears.

    The heaviness on my body disappeared, and my body felt warm.

    Jun also fell asleep again, until he was woken up by hunger.

    Jun also twisted a few times, gradually stretching his body, but then froze suddenly.

    He was physically restrained...

    To put it simply, there was someone on his bed, and that person was shamelessly entwined around him!

    Jun also grabbed the chest of the person in front of him and climbed up, quickly filtering out people who might do so in his mind.

    In fact, it was obvious that there were only two people who were interested in him in this world, and that little doctor didn't have such great muscles.

    It feels great in the hand...

    It was a little difficult to raise his head from the man's chest muscles, and Jun also met a pair of iconic dark eyes.

    The owner of those eyes has a rigid and paralyzed face, and always looks very serious and indifferent. In fact, as long as you give the other party a hug, countless pink bubbles will appear in the other party's heart.

    Awkward little withdrawn.

    Jun also averted his eyes and turned his head to look around. The white walls, white lamps, and white quilt covers were indeed his ward.

    Jun Ye looked at the man holding him again, and said, "You, cough, cough, cough, cough..."

    After a familiar intense cough, Jun also forgot what he wanted to say.

    What are you going to say? Trespassing? The Flower Picker? A wolf in color?

    Jun Ye couldn't find the right words for a while, but the person hugging him didn't dare to urge him. He patted Jun Ye's back stiffly, and Jun Ye's eyes were so black that there was no boundary.