58: World 4

Chapter 58 [ABO] Omega Attack 1

    Hospital.

    In a special ward.

    Jun also lay on his back on the bed, beside Hughes who had been tossing and tossing all night and hadn't woken up.

    Jun also fiddled with the hair of the person beside him a few times, his pale and thin fingers contrasted sharply with the sentinel's healthy wheat complexion.

    His body seemed to be cursed. No matter whether he insisted on exercising, customized diet or some other biotechnology methods, he could not adjust to the level of a normal person.

    Sometimes Jun also wonders if there is some consciousness higher than this world that stipulates that his physique can only be so scumbag.

    Or maybe it was because his basic attributes were deducted by the system because of his low score on several missions?

    Thinking of the useless system, Jun also raised his hand and pulled it in the air, and a system panel that only he could see emerged.

    The entire panel is the same as before he came to this world, without any changes, even the newly released [Mall] icon is still empty.

    I really don't know what to do with this system.

    With a wave of Jun Ye's hand, the panel floating in mid-air shattered and disappeared.

    At this time, the terminal on Hughes' wrist lit up, and Jun also reached out and pressed it, turning off the alarm again before it made a sound.

    Jun also recalled the numbers that appeared on the terminal just now, feeling a little dazed.

    At eight o'clock, he hadn't coughed for four hours, and now there was no hope of coughing at all.

    In the past few days, his health has suddenly deteriorated. In order to take care of him, Xiao Guqian has been guarding him all night. He often wakes up when he closes his eyes by the sound of his coughing...

    It has been four hours, and this situation is very strange now. what.

    Jun also faintly felt that he was about to leave this world.

    But...

    looking at the sleeping sentinel beside him, Jun Yehu felt very reluctant.

    In the previous world, both he and his partner left one after another with gray hair, but this time...

    Jun also poked Xiao Lonely's chest muscles, which were fuller and stronger than when they first met, and felt that the other Jumping for decades is not a problem.

    Reluctant and worried...

    Jun also buried his head into the familiar chest, listening to the strong heartbeat, the voice that used to comfort him, now made him even more restless.

    A pair of hands eagerly caressed the sentinel, wanting to get closer and leaving something behind.

    The drowsiness came unexpectedly, and Jun Ye paused, completely losing consciousness.

    The entire space seemed to be stagnant for a moment, and then the sentinel on the bed opened his eyes.

    Some confused eyes fell on the guide on the chest for a moment, and then, as if feeling something, the sentinel went down the guide's hand under the quilt and touched his tailbone.

    A series of related memories came one after another, and the face of the sentinel, who had always been expressionless, suddenly became colorful.

    ·