92

Chapter 92 [Beastman] Merman Attack 2

    Jun also reached into the quilt and pulled out the object that was sticking to his tail.

    "Jiujiu——" Xiaoxiu kicked his paws, and was caught by the big fish before he could eat it. The big fish still glared at him. The big fish's eyes were so beautiful that he wanted to eat it.

    Jun Ye's face was gloomy and gloomy, but he was not angry enough to vent his anger on the weak man. He threw the other party on the inner pillow, and he was about to turn over and get out of bed to prepare breakfast.

    You also need to buy some tools for making raw food.

    Jun also opened the system mall, and was surprised to find that the total points displayed on the top was 1001. He bought all-in-one shopping yesterday, and the points have dropped to more than 980?

    The points in the previous world mainly come from the completion of the plot and the intimate contact with the object.

    Jun also turned his head to look at the object squatting obediently on the pillow beside him, could it be because of the few times the other party pecked him?

    "Chirp?" Xiaoxiu stood up from the pillow.

    Jun also turned his head silently, turned over and got out of bed.

    He couldn't let the subject peck two more times to prove it.

    Xiaoxiu felt that Big Yu was hinting at him, so he immediately jumped off the bed and followed.

    The big fish is really a good fish, and he doesn't get angry when he gets pecked. So even if the other party is fragrant and good-looking, really good-looking, he will try his best not to eat the other party.

    Of course, with his current size, he couldn't eat a big fish.

    He just pecked twice and licked again...

    Jun Ye listened to the noisy birds chirping outside, slid all the way to the door, looked up at the sky outside, there were a few bright white stars in the gray and blue.

    It was only dawn and the sun hadn't risen yet. Are those sea eagles so hardworking?

    The tip of the fish's tail was hit by a soft and hot ball of hair, Jun also lowered his head, and saw that the subject was flapping his wings at the young bird where his tail was hit.

    Seeing the big fish looking over, Xiaoxiu yelled twice weakly: "Jiujiu..." I didn't step on it, it was your tail that ran under my paw...

    "Hungry?" He yelled so feebly.

    Jun also bent down to pick up the object with some worry, and rubbed the other's chest with his fingertips, it seemed that it was not as bulging as it was before eating last night.

    Xiao Xiu instinctively puffed out his chest.

    "I'm going to catch fish, you stay at home and don't run around." Jun also confessed, still a little worried, and took the object back to the inner room.

    He leaned over and put the hairball on the bed, and before leaving, he closed the inner door that was only as high as his waist.

    "Chirp..."

    Jun also looked at the groups of sea eagles flying out of their nests and slid into the river.

    I thought to myself, I didn't expect that he also became one of the early-rising and hard-working predators. He should have a fish tank at home, so that he can store food for the next day in advance.