12

Chapter 12 [Zerg] Female insect attack 12

    How could it be possible to stop at this time.

    Under normal circumstances, the barb does not actually hurt the insect, but it will penetrate into the flesh when the recipient tries to break free. If you really want to escape without hurting the recipient, you may have to wait for the confession.

    Joshua also knew this, the male insects of certain insect branches would also grow barbs during mating, but the female insects were too shocking.

    Joshua stared at the dark blue insect pattern on Jun Ye's body, and suddenly had the urge to buckle a piece down to see if the other party was a fake female insect.

    Jun Ye knew what the young master was thinking when he saw where the young master's eyes fell. He slowly bent down and hugged him amidst the young master's gasp, letting the other party touch the worm pattern on his right shoulder, and patted him. Looking at the young master's back, he said, "Bite whatever you want."

    ...

    Three days later, the cloud and rain gradually subsided.

    Jun also washed the young master's body, changed the sheets and quilts, and then carried the insect back to the bed and covered him with the quilt.

    Helping the young master pinch the corners of the quilt, Jun also got up to get the repair agent to put on the young master, but the young master who had already fallen asleep suddenly opened his eyes.

    Eyes meet.

    Jun also remained silent for a moment, raised his hand to brush the fluffy and smooth golden hair of the young master, and said softly: "Rest well, and come to me to settle accounts after you have recovered your energy."

    "You..." Joshua's voice was very hoarse , This is the damage that repairing agents cannot repair in a short time.

    Joshua frowned and coughed a few times, as if he was very disgusted with his own voice. He cleared his throat several times but it didn't get any better. Joshua gave up on himself a little bit. He looked at Jun Ye and asked in a hoarse voice: "Would you like Are you leaving?"

    Jun Ye was stunned for a moment, remembering the young master's outrageous questioning three days ago, and inexplicably felt a suffocating heartache, which was more uncomfortable than watching the young master cry until he hiccupped.

    How could he explain the young master to believe that he didn't have other plans?

    Jun also sighed in his heart, leaned over and pressed a kiss on the young master's forehead, and said, "Don't go, I will sleep with you."

    As he said that, Jun also pulled away a corner of the quilt under the gaze of the young master Qiyi, turned on the bed, carefully hugged the male into his arms, and pinched the corner of the quilt again.

    The young master was too soft and warm, Jun didn't dare to use too much strength when holding it, he always felt that he could break the young master's waist with just one grip. It’s because the young master is extremely weak. How could the young master who is usually active and lively give him such an illusion...

    Jun also felt that Joshua blinked a few times quickly, and the slightly curled eyelashes fluttered on the side of his face. Even the heart is a little itchy.

    "Jun..." Joshua paused for a while, coughed and cleared his throat twice to make his voice sound softer, and then said, "Aren't you going to leave, sir?" The corner of his