15

Chapter 15 [Zerg] Female insect attack 15

    morning.

    The sunlight shone into the viewing room through the semicircular glass cover, covering the whole viewing room with a warm light golden light curtain. Joshua kicked the quilt and twisted his body.

    These days he was used to waking up with another bug lying next to him.

    Before awakening, he was hugged by insects, and every time he opened his eyes, he could see Junye's firm chest. During the few days when he was awakened, he was still hugged by Jun Ye—in the posture of entering later, he could feel the hugeness and heat of the female insect without being fully awake...

    But now, Joshua turned back and forth on the bed, rolled twice. Hit anything resembling a live bug all the way to the edge line of the sofa bed.

    Wait, sofa bed?

    Joshua sat up abruptly, and the memory of last night replayed.

    He was drank a lot by the guests, and several Asian females took the opportunity to rub against his arms, wrinkling the clothes he wanted to wear for Jun... He was worried when you disappeared, so he left the banquet early Go to the bedroom to look for bugs... When he passed the viewing room, he saw Jun playing a wrestling game with a group of female bugs in the yard downstairs...

    No, it's not a wrestling game, it's Jun who is accepting the challenge of those female bugs. He knocked down those females one by one!

    His heart beat faster when he saw it, he wanted to hug Jun, kiss him, and give Jun all the good things!

    So, when the king came up, he seduced the other party.

    He pressed Jun under him, and said——I will fuck until you get pregnant...

    Joshua's face turned red, but his memory was cut off here, and he couldn't remember what happened later.

    Did he send the seeds into Jun's belly? Have you made Jun pregnant with eggs?

    Joshua couldn't calm down anymore, he turned over and got off the bed in a hurry, he wanted to find the female, and lay on the other's belly to hear if there were his and Jun's eggs inside.

    Thoughts are beautiful, reality is cruel.

    When Joshua leaned out from the sofa bed to grab the shoes, he suddenly felt a burning pain in his ass, which made him fall down in fright.

    On the ground, Joshua, who almost fell so that his face was in close contact with the carpet, touched his ass in horror.

    He's pretty sure his back didn't hurt when the dinner party was over yesterday, so he was the one who got spanked? !

    As for why the two buttocks hurt but there is no feeling in the middle, Joshua also found a reasonable explanation. The worm in his heart is a pervert, how can he think about perversion in the way of ordinary worms?

    They are both familiar at the first time and second time, not to mention that Joshua was thoroughly slapped inside and out during the few days of awakening. This time, he didn't feel much about losing his rear. The seeds are sent to the belly of the sweetheart.

    So much so that when Jun came back with the repair agent, he saw the scene of the young master lying on the ground rubbing his ass|ass and sighing, especially... the angle was facing the direction he came in.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    Fortunately, the gemstone decoration on the wedding dress is too complicated, it is not suitable for wearing and sleeping, and Jun also forcibly changed the wedding dress on the young master last night.