64

Chapter 64 [ABO] Omega Attack 7

    Jun also didn't sleep soundly, there was a heavy weight on his chest, and he had to move from time to time, which made him toss a lot.

    Until the sun shines, drowsiness fades away.

    Jun also raised his hand and rubbed the heavy object on his chest, the messy hair, the slightly rough skin, and the strange but memorable facial features.

    They have only known each other for less than a week, but they have been in love for several lifetimes...

    The scene of the ups and downs last night is still vivid in my memory, Jun also opened his eyes, and the light flickered slightly. Carefully moving the head on the chest into the crook of the arm, the body suddenly lightened.

    Jun Ye rubbed Fei Xiu's face with his fingers for a while, then wiped his hand in the air, and pulled out the system panel.

    You also remember that the system was quite noisy last night, and the favorability...

    It seems that a magic number appeared.

    The system panel unfolded in the air, clicked on the history record, and a series of favorability records emerged.

    Before you can see the number behind the favorability, another message pops up, followed by the collective disappearance of the previous favorability records.

    Ding——

    [You are already a mature host, you must learn to calculate the favorability of the task object yourself. ]

    Jun Ye: "..."

    What the hell reason is this...

    why does it feel like the system is destroying corpses?

    What does it want to destroy? The favorability of the task object has not decreased but increased after being promoted to the high court by him?

    In the records that were instantly emptied, the message that the task completion rate was -96% was particularly conspicuous.

    At the same time, Jun also felt the shaggy head move in the crook of his arm, looked down, and met a pair of ignorant and confused eyes.

    You are also familiar with the little habits of your partner, for example, every time you wake up, you will be in a daze for a while, and you can bully them at will during this time...

    He pressed it into his arms and kneaded it.

    Fei Xiu was very confused, and was even more confused after being rubbed on the head.

    He could feel a pair of tender little hands running through his hair, and the tip of his nose was filled with the warm aroma of Omega pheromones, smelling like grapes.

    Even if he was so rubbed that he couldn't see clearly what was in front of him, he still felt an indescribable sense of peace of mind. Fei Xiu relaxed physically and mentally, allowing himself to immerse himself in it.

    Jun also thought of the attack on the night of the wedding in the plot, and sighed in his heart, he had to take care of such a stupid person to protect him.

    Throwing off the quilt, Jun also half coaxed and half pulled Fei three-year-old Xiu out of bed.

    Fei Xiu, who hadn't recovered yet, wrapped his arms around Jun Ye's waist, and followed others into the bathroom step by step.

    As soon as he stepped into the bathroom, he saw the wall reflecting the cold white light, as if a stream of clear water poured down from the top of his head, causing Fei Xiu's body to tremble, and he instantly woke up.