83

Chapter 83 [ABO] Omega Attack 26

    After eating, the two put away the lunch box, and Fei Xiu picked it up to find the trash can.

    You also entered the terminal number you just got, and quietly changed the remarks.

    Turning off the terminal, he looked back and saw Fei Xiu who was hesitatingly approaching, and greeted, "I'll take you back to the dormitory."

    Fei Xiu followed Jun Ye silently, hesitating to speak.

    Jun was also waiting for Fei Xiu to finish his morning exercises, so he found the dormitory of the second class of Mecha. Seeing Fei Xiu's appearance, he asked in surprise, "What? Did I go in the wrong direction?"

    Fei Xiu didn't know. I was ashamed to tell Omega that I was thinking about his kiss. Although Omega took him on a small road, but the direction was really right, I could only shake

    my head and say, "That's right." start? Could it be that you want to renege on your debt?

    Fei Xiu's face was still childish, and Jun also laughed at the look of not eating candy at this time.

    He wanted to rub the young Feixiu's hair, but found that he was not only half a head taller than him, but also wore a military-style school cap on his head. Jun had no choice but to change his target, stretched out his hand to hold Fei Xiu's hand hanging by his side, and squeezed the boy's warm palm.

    Fei Xiu blushed immediately, and turned his head away secretly, so that Omega would not see it.

    He has done countless times with Omega, the most intimate thing between lovers. Now that he has changed his shell and has a different mentality, he actually behaves like a young boy who has just begun to love, and his heart will blush even if his hand is pulled.

    It was time for housekeeping after breakfast, Jun also led the way and chose a secluded path, and met few people along the way.

    Fei Xiu looked around, and when he was only one turn away from the entrance of the dormitory where Mecha Class 2 was located, he turned around abruptly and pushed Jun against the gray brick wall of the dormitory.

    The field of view is flipped, and there is only each other between the square inches.

    "Yo, are you trying to forcibly ask for candy from me?" Jun Ye didn't panic even though he was the one being suppressed.

    The dark gray brick wall, with an Omega as white as cotton candy leaning against it, the visual experience is simply not very good.

    Fei Xiu was very moved, bent slightly, and caught a ray of sweet pheromone through Beta's poor sense of smell, the most familiar smell.

    "You said...starting with a kiss." Fei Xiu tentatively caressed Junye's cheek with his fingers, and his movements were gentle, as soon as Omega showed rejection, he would immediately stop.

    "Student Xiaoxiu, your thinking is very problematic." Jun Ye looked serious, with the attitude of a teacher admonishing others, but it didn't stop Fei Xiu from attacking him in the face.

    Fei Xiu carefully observed Jun Ye's expression, and noticed that Omega's eyebrows were stretched, obviously in a very relaxed state, so he moved his face to rub against Jun Ye's side flatteringly: "Are you really not going to kiss me?"

    Jun also hugged Fei Xiu lightly, raised his head to let Fei Xiu rub more comfortably, but frowned on purpose, as if kissing or not kissing was a very difficult choice for him.