14

Chapter 14 [Zerg] Female insect attack 14

    Jun Liao silently glanced at Joshua who was about to sacrifice himself by the belt of his nightgown, and pulled the schedule he had just written in front of him.

    Joshua looked up suspiciously, glanced at the schedule on the virtual screen, and instantly exploded.

    "You want to go back to the stationed star? You still want to leave?!" Joshua slapped the virtual screen directly, and the whole insect threw itself on Jun Ye, and asked Jun Ye tightly by the shirt on his shoulder.

    Is that the point?

    Jun also resisted the urge to squeeze his forehead, and helplessly hugged the male worm on his body, and said: "I didn't promise you, once I fucked you, I would give up my job and give up my freedom... I will become a full-time female Jun to serve you at home. "I

    don't know what he thought of, but Joshua's aura instantly weakened by half. He climbed up Junye's shoulder and straightened up. He kissed Junye's lips flatteringly, and asked a little nervously: "Your arrival at the guard star. Can you run away?"

    "I've got all the certificates with you, so you're still worried about this?"

    "Then...will you be like the female officer of Bie Chong's family, who stays in the army and never comes back for several years?" Yue Xiuya asked pitifully, her body seemed to have accidentally landed on an indescribable part of the female insect.

    Jun Ye: "..."

    After the young master has switched roles, he still looks the same.

    Jun also squeezed Joshua's waist, and replied with a low smile, "Of course not."

    He is not a saint, after he started meat, no one can endure the days when there is no water.

    Jun also raised his hand to turn off the terminal, and after the virtual screen that was about to be shot flying and landed alone at the foot of the bed disappeared, he rolled into the quilt with Joshua in his arms.

    The awakening has been successful, and he will never be gently let go after being teased.

    "Jun!" Joshua's exclamation was swallowed by the quilt, and he could still vaguely feel the final sound in the air that hadn't had time to dissipate, with a hint of trembling.

    "Don't move around, take the claws away, are you going to get the certificate tomorrow?" Jun Ye raised his knees slightly, and pushed away the claws of a certain dead insect.

    Joshua got his head out from under the quilt, and kicked his legs to express his strong dissatisfaction: "But! Your claws..." Where should the

    claws go? !

    After kicking his legs a few times, his body softened as if he had been injected with a special medicine. Joshua groaned and climbed onto Junya's neck.

    ...

    After two hours, Jun finally had to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

    When he came out, the male was still immersed in the inexplicable sage mode.

    Jun also walked over, picked up the male pajamas next to the bed, a certain pitiful-looking part of Gayoshua's body, and said with a smile: "As expected of a talented S-rank male..."

    Three fingers can So cool.

    Of course, Joshua could hear Junya's voice, and crawled on the bed and lay down on the pillow, leaving only Junya with the back of his head.