3

Chapter 3: [Zerg] Female attack 3

    "To..."

    What is he going to do? First of all...he couldn't let the opponent's hand leave, he had already achieved this, and then...

    Joshua's brain was not so clear, especially when the worm he was thinking of was by his side, surrounded by the clear pheromone of the worm in his heart, He could still feel the other person's warm body temperature.

    It's so warm, I even want to sleep like this...

    Jun also saw that the young master's eyes were slackened, and his hands tightened a little, which immediately made Joshua go back into the cage tensed all over.

    Immediately after recalling Junye's question, what else does he want to do? What else to do?

    Oh, he wants Junya to hug him, kiss him, want the other party to keep touching, want more intimate contact!

    One thought after another appeared in Joshua's mind, making his desire stronger, but he felt that each one was not enough.

    Finally, an extreme desire emerged from his consciousness, and Joshua's brain became hot, and he shouted: "I want it! I want you to give me worm eggs!"

    Jun Ye's expression froze for a moment, and then become hideous.

    Hehe, you are so weak that you can't get hard, and you still want to fuck me pregnant...

    Joshua felt that the hand that the female gave him pleasure suddenly stopped after he finished shouting, and Joshua, who had tasted it for the first time, suddenly stopped. Xiuya didn't want to stop like this, and hurriedly stood up and sent himself forward. Just now, Zai Junye rubbed his palms with his own strength, and felt that the insect claws that were originally holding him suddenly tightened...

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! !!!"

    At this moment, all wandering thoughts disappeared, and Joshua was like a fish thrown ashore, flailing vigorously with both hands and feet, struggling and kicking wildly.

    After finally saving his weak spot from the female's claws, Joshua instinctively protected his pinched weakness and rolled away from the culprit. One rolled to the edge of the bed without paying attention, and the other rolled to the edge of the bed. When I didn't pay attention...

    "Ah! Jun!!"

    Bang——

    Joshua's quilt was thrown off by Jun Ye at the very beginning, and he didn't take away any bedding when he rolled away just now, so he fell down without any protection.

    Jun also just glanced at the worms bent like shrimps on the carpet, and ignored him when he saw that he was still panting.

    The rooms of the males like to be covered with all kinds of carpets. I used to hear from my comrades in the army that I thought the males were too delicate.

    With the body of the male being so weak that he can't sleep on the floor, the bedroom is covered with carpet all year round. How dare you say that he doesn't want to do something on it?

    The guy who is full of copulation and breeding...should be like the Tianjia clan, all locked up as seedlings.

    "Jun...I'm in pain..." Joshua shrinks back and doesn't dare to climb on the bed, holding his lower body pitifully, looking up at the indifferent female on the bed, half grievance, half accusation.

    Jun also smiled coldly: "What's so painful, how can you rub the soft flesh that doesn't respond, what's the use of it?" Joshua: "Besides, it will be fine in