26

Chapter 26 [Zerg] Female insect attack 26

    "He's just a scumbag!" Joshua sat in the sun room of his friend Aiwen's house, saying aggrieved and angrily.

    The male Ivan sat opposite Joshua and quietly listened to his friend's complaints, and made a cup of scented tea for him. The chrysanthemum flowers were sinking or floating, and a few small red fruits were dotted on it.

    This is a new trick from Desolate Star, not to mention the taste, it is very attractive to both males and females just by its appearance.

    Ai Wen pushed the scented tea in front of Joshua, and the warm fragrance of the flowers gradually spread, which calmed down the worm's mind. Joshua stopped talking while holding the worm's egg.

    Ai Wen gently stirred the scented tea in front of him with a teaspoon, and said after deliberation: "I attended the dinner party you hosted for the twin eggs, and you and your female monarch look very affectionate."

    Joshua stared at The worm terminal, which hadn't shown any information so far, snorted softly, and couldn't tell whether it was responding to Ivan's words or because of something on the terminal.

    Ai Wen also couldn't figure out why the couple who were still sweetly standing together last night, saying that they were reluctant to work hard and only wanted to be envied by the whole Internet for three days, had a conflict today.

    Glancing at Joshua, who was fixedly looking outside the glass room, Aiwen thought of a certain possibility, lowered his voice and asked, "He used to... have that kind of love bug?"

    The ratio of males to females of the Zerg once reached One to ten, many females have a hard time having a male lover in their lifetime, especially the military females stationed at the border, so some females who have been with each other have appeared.

    At the banquet last night, there were quite a few officers who were familiar with the major general. Could it be that the general was bumped into by Joshua after having a private conversation with his old lover after the dinner?

    The most outrageous scumbag Ivan can imagine is this kind of female. As for female cheating in marriage? There are very few cases in the entire history of Zerg.

    Even if they are rejected by the male lord and treated roughly, the females can't bear it anymore and choose to run away from home. If it is a female lord, they can apply for divorce. After divorce, the female worms will be deprived of the right to marry for life.

    Joshua also knew what kind of lover Aiwen was referring to, so he couldn't help but feel a little nervous, but he still shook his head in denial.

    The females of the Tianjia tribe are much more arrogant than females, how could they be willing to make do with someone of the same sex. And when Jun was in the military, he would videotape with Jun every night, even if he got some pheromones to masturbate to him, it would be better than barely being with the same sex.

    Joshua paused suddenly, did he see Jun masturbate to him?

    of course not. However, occasionally during the video, Jun would only give him a black screen...

    At that time, he only thought that Jun was in a bad mood at that time, and then he would try his best to make the other party happy, singing and dancing and telling daily jokes, he did everything. Pass.

    He is bouncing around in the video, but what about the video? There is no image and no sound, what are you doing when you look at him?

    Will there be pheromones diffused in the air? Will there be bugs wheezing? Will there be a stream of liquid with the breath of a female insect shooting across the screen?