8

Chapter 8 [Zerg] Female insect attack 8

    In the next few days, at night, the young master would happily get out of bed.

    Shan Chong's bed is not big, and the young master has a lot of problems. What kind of quilt and bed sheet do you want today, and what kind of pillow will you want tomorrow? It is a drill for a happy life in the future.

    Jun was also tossed and tossed for a few days, and he couldn't bear it anymore, so he threw the young master on the bed, and went to sleep on the big bed on the other side of the bedroom with the collar buttons that the young master secretly unbuttoned.

    The young master hadn't awakened, so naturally he didn't need that, but he was a normal adult female. The female's physique is rather cold, and Jun Ye originally thought that he could hug a soft stove to sleep at night, but he didn't expect the young master to be so restless, so he turned into a stove by himself after several teasing~.

    Spreading out the quilt that had not been moved for several days, Jun also did not even look at the weeping male worm on the single-worm bed, angrily lying down with his back facing him.

    After about a minute, Jun also felt that the corner of the bed was sunken by a force. In fact, you don't need to feel him to know that the young master is coming. In the past few days, the pheromones on the other party's body have become more and more attractive. Even Jun Ye, a pheromone layman, can't help but smell it.

    Jun also thought, maybe because he was about to wake up, the young master's body was already automatically attracting females for him.

    "Jun, I was wrong."

    Joshua knelt on the quilt, a pair of paws were very obediently placed on Jun Ye, and the voice of apology was as usual, soft and waxy, making the insect want to press him into his arms Knead for a while.

    In short, no sign of remorse.

    "Jun..." Joshua shook Jun Ye's shoulder and shouted again. Seeing that the other party ignored him, he rolled his eyes, boldly pulled the quilt away and got in.

    After getting into the quilt, Joshua was not idle at all, his paws fumbled around anxiously.

    After being grabbed by the wrist several times, Joshua quickly tested out the range of his hands and feet.

    Actually... only the arms and the back of the upper body...

    Looking at Jun Ye's strong back, Joshua swallowed silently.

    Under the absolute force value suppression, he can't touch the parts that the king doesn't let him touch at all, but he is not satisfied with what he can touch now, or he can change the contact method...

    It is the love of the valley. At the stage, the sweetheart was by his side, and Joshua was so greedy that his saliva was about to flow out.

    He suppressed his heavy and rapid breathing, slowly pressed it up, opened his mouth, aimed at Junye's back shoulder and bit down.

    Jun also gasped, and opened his closed eyes. It doesn't really hurt, it's more like being licked by a large animal than being bitten.

    It was as if a flame burned from the licked part, raging all over his body, and ignited the abnormal temperature that had just been suppressed in his body.

    Jun also endured the discomfort in his body, turned around forcefully, and pressed the male insect on the bed.

    Joshua saw Jun Ye with a cold expression on his body, his expression changed to remorse in a second, he hugged Jun Ye's arm that was on his shoulder with both hands, and pleaded, "Jun, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I really can't control myself..."