86

Chapter 86 [ABO] Omega Attack 29

    Inside the aircraft, the backs of the soft chairs were all down, and after some clouds and rain, the two lay down together intimately.

    Jun also had just been fed a little daisy, and he was in high spirits when he saw the head of the person beside him resting on his shoulder, looking exhausted and drowsy. Smiling, he stretched out his hand, rubbed the other person's stomach, and asked with concern: "Are you hungry?"

    Fei Xiu felt that he was fed very full, and now he didn't want to move a finger, even though Omega poked his abdominal muscles, and his eyelids were twitching. There will be a fight between the close and the unclosed.

    "Hey, you just fell asleep like this, how can I send you back?" Jun Ye pinched Fei Xiu's cheek instead, showing a grinning expression.

    But it didn't have any lethality, Fei Xiu closed his eyes completely while breathing through his mouth.

    Jun also let go, and sighed: "The supervisor will kill me with his eyes..."

    Fei Xiu's eyes that had just been closed opened instantly, his breath was not smooth for a moment, and he stared at Jun Ye, in disbelief : "I'm like this now, and you still want to send me back to the dormitory? Where's my conscience?"

    "You just ate me." Jun also pressed his left chest and pretended to be innocent.

    Fei Xiu choked, unwilling to say: "I bit the right side..."

    Jun also raised his eyebrows: "Oh? Only bit the right side?"

    "Cough," Fei Xiu lowered his head, his ears were a little red, and his voice weakened: " No matter, if you don't want rumors of you sleeping with students flying all over the sky, then let me lie down on the bed in the master bedroom."

    Jun Ye: "It's not me who was slept." Why is he cowarding?

    Even though he said so, Jun didn't intend to send Fei Xiu to the dormitory, he hasn't had dinner yet.

    Jun also reached out to open the driving panel, so that Fei Xiu could clearly watch him set the landing point at their home.

    Even if Omega wants to take him back, Feixiu is still very upset, it's not Omega who was slept...

    Why is it not an Omega who is slept? ! Why is he so impatient to sit on the other side as soon as he wants it? ! He can obviously...can sleep with an Omega.

    Feixiu got up to look for clothes, gritted his teeth, and gave up on himself: "Anyway, I'm a Beta, and it's not a big deal to be slept by an Omega." In my

    heart: the Beta in the military academy was actually slept by a weak-looking Omega... Three liters of vomiting blood.

    Jun was also a little surprised. He picked up the trousers that had been kicked off the ground and handed them to Fei Xiu, looking back and forth at Fei Xiu.

    Fei Xiu took the pants and looked at himself uncomfortably. Although he was quite embarrassed, Omega had seen him in a worse state countless times, so there was no need to look at him like that, right?

    "What's wrong with me?" Feixiu asked.

    "You're actually a Beta?" Jun Ye still finds it unbelievable. There are six genders in this world, and he will divide them into male and female. Only now did he realize that his partner's shell this time is not the same Alpha as before.

    "What, do you look down on Beta?" Fei Xiu looked away with a downcast face, he didn't like Omega's eyes very much, as if he had become something strange.