97

Chapter 97 [Beastman] Merman Attack 7

    Wow——

    With the sound of water breaking, Xiaoxiu felt something strangling his neck. Mimi opened her eyes in a daze, lowered her head following the traction, and saw the arm protruding from the water.

    Xiaoxiu, who had no sense of horror movies, was not frightened, but subconsciously pecked a few scales on his arm that almost blended with his skin color.

    It wasn't until the hand moved to the side silently that he realized: "What are you doing hugging my neck, big fish? Are you coming up? I'll pull you!"

    Jun also found out in embarrassment that the subject's bird's neck was too thick. If you come out of the water, you can't hold it and you can't exert force. It was stuck for a while, and it didn't stop or stop, the subject still blinked her pure and shining eyes and looked at him expectantly.

    "...No, I want you to come down." Jun Ye said, his eyes wandered over Xiaoxiu, looking for a better place to attack.

    "I, I'm a bird, I can't... I can't go into the water..." Xiaoxiu stepped back with a strong desire to survive. If it wasn't for Jun Ye who was still hugging his neck, he would have retreated to the center of the reef.

    Jun also felt that it was difficult to deal with such a big bird, and...he didn't have such a strong taste, so he really didn't plan to do it with a bird.

    "Can't you transform into a human form? Xiao Xiu transforms into one, and we will do happy things together." Jun Ye coaxed softly, and quietly grasped the opponent's feathers.

    If the object is not so sandy, you can only pull the other party down first and then think about the follow-up.

    "Big fish, do you want to peck the scales for me?" Xiao Xiu looked at Jun Ye whose head was sticking out of the water, with some anticipation and instinctive fear.

    Very good, full marks for sand sculpture.

    Jun also showed a harmless smile, grabbed the hair on Xiaoxiu's neck with one hand, and gently stroked the back of his neck with the other hand, with a gentle and soft voice: "I can eat it for you."

    Eat it? !

    Xiaoxiu was very moved, after all, it was something he had been thinking about since he was a baby bird.

    The scales of a great fish must be as delicious as the great fish itself. Although he hadn't really eaten it, the big fish looked so good-looking, so it certainly wouldn't taste bad.

    Ah... If he eats a piece of the scale of the big fish, it should grow again, right? Then he is welcome!

    "Come on," Jun Ye gradually exposed his upper body to the surface of the water, and said, "You will like it."

    "Okay...okay." Under the moonlight, the topless mermaid is enough to make all the souls who see it lose their minds. Xiaoxiu Lowering her head shyly, she gradually turned into a human form.

    The big fish seems to look better after turning into a female, although the chest seems to have no obvious soft ups and downs, probably because of the race. I hope that the aesthetics of Big Fish is not too far from that of horned eagles, and don't dislike his well-developed chest muscles.

    Thinking of this, Xiaoxiu has already transformed into a human form, and the wings behind him are folded obediently.

    Immediately, he felt the big fish grab him suddenly, and a pulling force came from the big fish's arm. Before Xiaoxiu could realize what kind of game the big fish was playing with him, the skin on his body felt the most frightening feeling. Cool.