49

Chapter 49 [Xiangshao] Guidance Attack 5

    Imperial Palace.

    Today, the little prince Haifei, the guide who had been ill in the Imperial Hospital all year round, came back and brought back a sentinel. All of a sudden, attendants from all over the palace rushed to tell each other, and the fire of gossip was blazing.

    Xiao Lonely went to meet the queen first, Jun was also in a wheelchair, and was pushed into the training room by the chief steward of the palace.

    As soon as he entered the lounge, the enthusiastic steward immediately led Jun Ye to a recliner covered with a pink cartoon printed blanket, and bowed to ask for instructions.

    You can still walk by yourself after such a few steps, but he feels very awkward being treated like a sick and weak child, and he is not very willing to lie down.

    Just when he was about to refuse, he saw the grey-haired old steward talking about how much His Royal Highness liked this reclining chair when he was a child, and how the queen looked at this reclining chair to see things and think about others. He turned his head and wiped the corners of his eyes with a handkerchief.

    The attendants with snacks and dolls next to him also looked at Junye with red eyes.

    "..."

    Jun Ye silently supported the wheelchair and stood up, the old steward was so frightened that he rushed forward and grabbed Jun Ye's arm.

    The grey-haired old steward was as agile as a young leopard.

    Jun also felt that as soon as his body was flying, he was picked up and stuffed into the reclining chair.

    Jun Ye: "..." The

    old steward smiled kindly, and the attendants came up together.

    After a while, all kinds of plush dolls were piled up around Junya.

    Jun Ye's expression was a little broken.

    Fortunately, after waiting for a long time, Jun heard a burst of hurried footsteps.

    In a golden dress and white gloves, the imposing eight-meter-one Empress of the Empire walked in. Dozens of exquisite gemstones on her body shone brightly under the light, like an over-decorated weapon.

    A basketball-sized blue jellyfish floated next to the queen, and dozens of strip-shaped tentacles danced with the movement of the jellyfish.

    The queen is a male guide whose actual age cannot be seen from the outside, full of fierce nobility, sharp eyebrows and eyes, and skin as white as a freshly painted wall.

    The butler and attendants all retreated tacitly. In the empty room, the king who was flooded with plush toys also met the eyes of the queen who was emitting the light of gemstones.

    What I am most afraid of is the sudden silence of the air...

    Xiao Lonely is not there, obviously the conversation between them has failed.

    Jun also quickly thought about what to do now.

    Being together is definitely going to be together, it has already been marked mentally, and more importantly, as another task target, even though the type is completely different, it still suits his appetite very much.

    The person in front of him is his father, uh... maybe his mother?

    Jun also looked at the male guide standing far away, feeling a little uncertain.