50

Chapter 50 [Xiangshao] Guidance Attack 6

    In the private collection room of the imperial emperor, Her Majesty the Empress was sitting on the main chair, carefully wiping a long knife with downcast eyes.

    Opposite is his youngest son's bedroom, as long as the siren goes off... The

    queen holds the handle of the knife, and slowly turns the long knife, the cold light reflected on the blade clearly reflects a pair of blue eyes.

    A large black bird flapped its wings and landed on the storage shelf closest to the queen, screaming fiercely at the queen, and its paws rubbed restlessly against the outer edge of the storage shelf.

    The queen glanced at the black bird and didn't pay much attention to it, guessing in her heart that her son should have already started to work.

    His Haifei, who had never even held a sentry's hand since he was a child, was merging with a sentry for the first time, and he didn't know if he would hurt himself...

    The big jellyfish was floating back and forth in the aisle, and the steward stood quietly outside the storage room with his hands behind his back.

    The jellyfish seemed to sense something, stopped floating, and turned around.

    At the corner of the aisle, a lion with a shiny coat walked over with domineering steps.

    The only ones who can raise quantum beasts in the palace without any scruples are the emperor and empress.

    The steward lowered his eyes, and soon heard some hurried footsteps, and a pair of black boots with gold lace appeared in sight.

    The more powerful the sentinels and guides, the slower they would age. The nearly fifty-year-old emperor still looked young, with short curly wine-red hair as flamboyant as his Quantum Beast.

    The emperor stopped outside the collection room, and asked a little nervously, "How long has the queen been in?" The

    steward said respectfully, "Quarter of an hour."

    His majesty gasped.

    He looked at the half-closed door, his gaze gradually firmed up. Taking a breath, he stretched out his hand to push the door, and stepped in. The lion walked in domineeringly.

    At that moment, His Majesty's aura was nine meters one.

    Seeing the queen in the room holding a long knife and looking this way, His Majesty the Emperor instantly recalled the fear of being dominated by instructors in the military academy, and his aura dropped to 1.9 meters in a second.

    The lion's domineering step was retracted, and he changed into a catwalk obediently.

    Ka——

    Gently closing the door, the emperor secretly glanced at the wooden box on the collection cabinet, and seeing that the lock on it was still intact, he breathed a sigh of relief and regained his momentum.

    As a sentinel, you can't be cowardly!

    Look, he chased the instructor who made the whole company of military cadets tremble as his wife.

    What is there to be afraid of my own wife!

    So, His Majesty the Emperor turned around and raised a smile of a good husband.

    "Ga———" On the shelf, the black bird looked mockingly at the luxuriously dressed emperor, raised its head in disdain, flapped its wings vigorously, and the scraped sawdust fluttered in the wind.