30

Chapter 30 [Mermaid] Mermaid Attack 2

    Rejecting the breeder's manual handling, Jun also moved to the bed and estimated the distance between the small shell water bed and himself.

    It is less than half a meter away, and you can reach it with your hands.

    Jun also lowered his tail not very skillfully, and layers of fins spread all over the ground in an instant.

    He has never seen how a mermaid walks, but judging by the long tail, it is expected to be similar to a snake on earth.

    To be on the safe side, Jun also stretched out his hands to support the small shell water bed, and then stood up with his tail.

    There is no need to "walk" at a distance of less than half a meter, and Jun is also worried that he will cause unnecessary trouble if he walks incorrectly, so he just turns around and sits on it between the two water beds.

    When I looked up, I met the breeder's distressed eyes: "The researchers in the breeding center have trained you."

    Junye: What?

    Airi said to himself: "There are always researchers who hope that mermaids can live on land without the help of external objects like humans, but how is that possible?"

    "You have suffered," Airim said with pity, "but You don’t need to work so hard in the future, I will serve you here, and after a month, a young and promising officer will take care of you for the rest of your life.”

    Jun also looked confused, can you still sell the rare animals in your aquarium? No, the mermaid can't walk in the first place. Does he have to crawl on the ground in the future?

    After saying this, Ai Li's mood improved a lot, and with a decent smile, he drove the "winder" in the mermaid car and walked to the closet.

    Opening the wardrobe door, he bowed and said, "Your Excellency Luosha, these are the mermaid shirts we bought for you based on the information provided by the cultivation center. I hope you like them."

    Jun was almost blinded by the skirt of this wardrobe, he wanted to ask The breeder asked "Are you serious?", but looked at his tail...

    I have a sentence MMP, I don't know if I should say it.

    Put it on, it's a skirt, don't wear it, just run out naked and he can't do it with his shame.

    Jun also tried his best to find a neutral looking dress from a bunch of pink and hollow lace dresses, but no matter how neutral it is, it is still a skirt.

    Only after such a comparison can we know how perfect the nightgown is.

    Jun couldn't bear to look directly away from the blue and white mermaid skirt in his hand, and reached out to untie the belt of the nightgown, but he heard the breath of the breeder beside him suddenly flutter.

    When Jun also turned his head to look in doubt, the other party had turned his back quickly, his body collapsed straight with white gloves on his waist, and his ears were still abnormally red.

    "..."

    Is it necessary? All males, not the same species. What's more, hasn't he taken it off yet?

    In the end, Jun also blamed the breeder's reaction on the innocent child, and then quickly changed the skirt.

    Flicking the tail, the long skirt directly covered the end of the fish's tail and almost dragged to the tail fin.