111

Chapter 111 [Spirit Recovery] City Management Captain Attack 12 (End)

    As if bewitched by the show, Pixius lifted the tail of the fish.

    "Hmph...jun..." A

    thin hum came from Pixius' throat, and Jun also's frozen figure gradually came to life. He took a deep look at the intoxicated expression of Pixius, and withdrew his hand.

    Pixius subconsciously wanted to keep him, but the other party had already turned around. Pixius stared at Jun Ye's back in a daze, opened his mouth, but couldn't make any sound.

    Jun also took a bath towel, turned around and went back to the bathtub, reached out and fished the dazed object out of the water.

    The mermaid's body fell into the white towel.

    Pixius lay on Junye's shoulder, the touch beneath him was warm and real, and the hand holding him was exceptionally strong. He could feel the pure cotton bath towel wrapping him, bit by bit removing the water stains on his body.

    Pixius bit his lips and hugged Jun Ye, sucked his nose sorely, and said, "I'm sorry... I will try to find a way to change it back."

    Jun Ye's hand stopped, and he said, "You don't need to apologize.

    " The inheritance was originally aimed at him, and it doesn't matter if the object can't be changed back. He will never have a grudge with the other party because of a fish tail.

    "You... still want mine, right?" Pixius squeezed the shirt fabric on Jun Ye's shoulders, and asked carefully.

    "Yeah." Jun also responded, half-carrying the man into the bedroom.

    Lying on the soft mattress on his back, the handsome face of the police officer was in front of his eyes, Pixius breathed for a moment, and felt the towel being pulled away.

    Pixius was so nervous that his eyes were wide open, and he didn't know what he was nervous about. He only saw the police officer straighten up, and then he felt the quilt covering him.

    "Why do you still feel it?" Jun also squeezed the corner of the quilt for Pixius.

    Pixius shook his head, put his chin on the quilt, and kept his blue eyes on Junye.

    Jun also withdrew his hand, and saw that the object had been staring at him, so he confessed: "I'm going to take a shower, you take a rest first."

    Pixius nodded obediently, and watched Jun also enter the bathroom. When the bathroom door was closed, he quickly got into the quilt.

    What a shame! What happened to the spot where the officer poked it? What has become of his body? Why do you want to be so wanted...

    Pixius huddled under the quilt for a long time, then poked his head out quietly again, his eyes stopped for a moment on the closed bathroom door, and he carefully lifted the quilt.

    It was night outside, the shutters were half down, and the house was brightly lit.

    Pixius sat up, his eyes fell on the transparent fish tail of his lower body, he held his breath, recalling the position touched by Jun Ye, he stretched out his hand tremblingly.

    The texture of the scales is a bit like gemstones, cool, hard, and smooth.

    Inconspicuous ups and downs, the male part, and a little lower...

    Pixius fell into a state of stiffness, everything outside seemed to be far away from him, leaving only the vivid touch of the fingertips.

    Ka——