94

Chapter 94 [Beastman] Merman 4

    Jun also sent Xiaoxiu to the school of the horned carving tribe, which is a group of bird nests with a diameter of two to five meters, located on the canopy deep in the jungle.

    The horned eagles in human form flapped their wings and flew here from all directions, each holding or hugging a young bird, and sending it to different nests.

    Jun also found that the "classes" these young birds attend seem to be divided according to body size.

    His wife was thin and small when he picked it up, and it took him a month to grow some flesh.

    Now Jun also sees those horned eagle parents holding young birds that are bigger than his mates, and he feels bad, and always feels that they have not raised their mates well.

    Seeing the merman stop, the horned eagle leader said, "According to the usual practice, your baby bird should go to

    the No. Bird's Nest?" Asking this, Junya's eyes were already searching the canopy, probably the second smallest one.

    After fixing his eyes, Jun also asked: "On the tree on the left?"

    The leader of the horned eagle nodded slightly in surprise: "Yes, but you are a mermaid, and you can't climb trees like some terrestrial races, or me. ..."

    Before he could finish speaking, the leader of the horned eagle froze. He saw the shark as if casting a witchcraft, and tapped his fingers in the air.

    Immediately, a strange sacrificial utensil made of unknown material appeared in front of the other party out of thin air.

    The leader of the horned eagle was astonished, are the mermaids really born with powerful witchcraft like the ancient legends? Summoning objects out of thin air, this is beyond the reach of even the most noble old priest of their race.

    The opponent is so powerful, if he becomes an enemy of his tribe, the consequences will be unimaginable. Should he agree to the other party's courtship to keep the tribe safe?

    Jun also doesn't feel that he has done anything terrible, these horned eagles can change from birds to people with wings, which is even more abnormal, okay?

    Jun also put the object on the stroller he bought from the system mall.

    He has seen a lot of this kind of stroller in the world of class. Delicate married Omegas are not willing to go shopping with their children. At this time, they need a suspension stroller that can automatically follow.

    "Chirp." Xiaoxiu

    knew that the big fish can conjure many strange things, so he was not surprised at this time, and walked around the inside of this strange container with his short legs, feeling very novel.

    Is this the nest that the big fish gave him? Smaller than his old one, but he likes it. This was given to him by Big Fish, and there is also a magical fabric that is fluffy and warm inside.

    Jun also stretched out his hand, rubbed the subject's little head with his fingertips, and said, "Don't be afraid, just stay in the bird's nest and listen to the teacher's lectures, and I will stay here."

    "Chirp—" Xiao Xiu didn't know that the big fish was there What to say, but the other party rubbed him very comfortably, and wanted to be rubbed elsewhere.

    Jun also stopped, took the ultra-thin remote control on the stroller, and controlled the stroller suspended in front of him to lift off.

    Xiao Xiuwen wanted to chase after the hand that the big fish left, but found that his new "bird's nest" was rising, and hurriedly ran towards the direction where the big fish was.